Bodybuilding Forum - Bodybuilding.net

Bodybuilding Forum - Bodybuilding.net (/)
-   Anabolics (http://www.bodybuilding.net/anabolics/)
-   -   First time using clen (http://www.bodybuilding.net/anabolics/first-time-using-clen-345.html)

Dr X 04-25-2005 03:23 PM

First time using clen
 
I am using clen for the first time during my PCT from Superdrol and man is this stuff crazy. I'm glad I took advice and did a very low dose. I was shaking for the first 2 days. Clen dosent' take away your appetite tho.
Day one I did 20mcg then 40mcg for the next 3 days. Today I did 60 and seem to be ok with it. I must be adjusting to it. I don't know how some people do so much of this stuff. 2 weeks and that's it. The only reason I'm taking it is in hopes of maybe knocking off another 1-2% bf and maintaining my muscle while on PCT. I am currently 5'10" 208lbs 9%bf. Not sure if I can get much leaner without really altering my diet. Another thing to note, it's seems the clen gives me alot of gas/borderline upset stomach.
Anybody else had any experience here.

Frontline 04-25-2005 04:26 PM

Clen definately takes some time to get used to if you haven't taken it before. Also not all brands are created equal in my opinion and I have definately found that certain brands are stronger than other. It doesn't have the appetite supressing effects of ephedrine, but its boosts your metabolism alot more so just be careful not to stuff your face. Workouts can get pretty sweaty on it until you get used to it also. :)

I do up to 120mcg but I have a pretty good tolerance to it. No gas/upset stomach here, but one side affect I get is bad cramping and headaches. The best way to fix it is to take in extra potassium if you run into the cramping problem.

Dr X 04-25-2005 04:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sleazy
Clen definately takes some time to get used to if you haven't taken it before. Also not all brands are created equal in my opinion and I have definately found that certain brands are stronger than other. It doesn't have the appetite supressing effects of ephedrine, but its boosts your metabolism alot more so just be careful not to stuff your face. Workouts can get pretty sweaty on it until you get used to it also. :)

I do up to 120mcg but I have a pretty good tolerance to it. No gas/upset stomach here, but one side affect I get is bad cramping and headaches. The best way to fix it is to take in extra potassium if you run into the cramping problem.

I have been experiencing some cramping and headaches and have been pounding down the potassium to help. I work out in the am so I don't take it until after my workout. I have the liquid clen. I mean this bottle could last years as little as you need. I diffinently have been watching my diet. Don't want to blow it now. Really more thirsty the ususal. No problem sleeping tho.

GuardDog 04-26-2005 03:58 AM

Make sure your taking Taurine as well as the water and potassium while on clen. I didn't have cramps or anything. Also, make sure your cycles are rotating clen/eca stacks so your body doesn't get used to it.

joeyboy777 04-26-2005 08:03 AM

yes, definately use taurine and dink drink drink. I got cramp a few time, my big toe would curl up. man that smarts for a moment. I only used a couple times. Started my first time with small amounts for a week to tes out, then a little while ago I used Mallet from AR advice on doing 200mg, I dont shake, but feel roused through the day. I like clen better than ec stack sometimes because clen gives the energetic feeling continous all day. Also, try doing the clen at night. SDF recommended this, I tried it, I got to sleep pretty easy, woke up twice to go to the bathroom and let my dog out, grab a quick snack and fell right bac to sleep. I didnt feel groggy in the morning, I still had energy. Its worth a try. I also used Ketofin (sp) at the same time. I got a few bottles at a sale and will use them later.

Dave876 04-26-2005 09:52 AM

My tolerance is 140-160mcgs...But At that does I still get weird cramps in my hands,and neck....Anymore and I get crazy headaches...

Dr X 04-26-2005 12:58 PM

Up to 80mcg today and I feel almost normal. I'm not sure about doing this stuff at night tho. I'll just keep winging it. Ears are ringing but that's a normal thing for me.

Frontline 04-26-2005 01:13 PM

If you don't midn me asking, what brand are you using? I prefer IBE Labs stuff...its so freakin cheap compared to everywhere else and just as good. You can even get it with Ketotifen if you want.

Dr X 04-26-2005 02:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sleazy
If you don't midn me asking, what brand are you using? I prefer IBE Labs stuff...its so freakin cheap compared to everywhere else and just as good. You can even get it with Ketotifen if you want.

I picked this up at Ancillary Guys.

sdf42450 04-26-2005 07:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave876
My tolerance is 140-160mcgs...But At that does I still get weird cramps in my hands,and neck....Anymore and I get crazy headaches...


clen cramps are the worst... i used to get 'em in that muscle just under the front of the jaw... would knott up like a mf'er and OMG not comfortable. i used to get 'em in my abs real bad. worst would be when i would be driving somewhere and get a cramp so bad in my stomahc that someone could prolly hit me with a bat across the abs and not feel it. HIGHLY recommned taurine (lots of it) with clen


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 11:00 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.