Some questions about my PCT
Age : 30
Height : 5.7
Weight : 12 Stone or 168 lbs
Body fat% Unkown - Quite Lean
Training history - 5 Years
Cycle history - This is third injectable cycle
Goals - As much muscle as possible
Planning on third bulking cycle, which is as follows
500mg -> 2ml Sustanon (Frontload)
Weeks 1 - 10
125mg -> .5ml Sustanon Mon, Wed, Frid, Sun = 500mg p/w
Weeks 11 - 13
Mdien 3 x 4mg ED (While androgens drop)
Weeks 1 - 13
Aromasin 25 EOD or ED???
My Plan for PCT (3 weeks after last shot)
Weeks 14 - 17
Aromasin 25 ED or EOD???
Nolvadex 40mg Day 1 - 20mg ED Thereafter
Now here for my questions. Was contemplating whether to use Aromsin or Arimidex. I am prone to gyno as I developed a small lump under the nipple whilst using Dianabol, which has gone now. My last cycle I used letro but did not use the full 1ml @ 2.5mg but only used half of this EOD. The lump started to return so I upped it to 1ml ED and it went again.
I do not want to suppress to much estrogen for obvious reasons but need to be careful that it does not return so here are my questions :-
1. With the above in mind would Aromasin be better suited than Arimidex
2. Should I start the Aromasin a few days before my first inj or just at the same time
3. Is using it EOD whilst on cycle enough or should I use it ED
4. Conversely is ED necessary for PCT or is EOD enough.
5. In a forum regarding PCT it states "Why not nolva? Superdrol and pheraplex are progestins which means that means that nolva can cause or make existing gyno worse." Since MDien is also a Progestin should I switch to CLOMID without the Nolvadex?
I appologise if these questions have been answered before but I cannot find a post that addresses this in this detail. Appreciate any comments, advise on how this can be improved or changed.
Forgot to include during PCT
1.5g of Tribulus
Product X (Contains Ecdysterone)
Clenbuterol 100mcg ED
and doing the following supps throughout cycle
Red Yeast Rice
Lipo Carm - ALA, Acetyl-LCarnatine
Spirulina (Whole Food Algae)
|All times are GMT -8. The time now is 11:21 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.