Bodybuilding Forum - Bodybuilding.net

Bodybuilding Forum - Bodybuilding.net (/)
-   Anabolics (http://www.bodybuilding.net/anabolics/)
-   -   Tribulus or Tribestan? (http://www.bodybuilding.net/anabolics/tribulus-or-tribestan-13159.html)

john917v 09-02-2009 01:23 AM

Tribulus or Tribestan?
 
I've been wanting to maximize my gains. But, I don't want to take full-blown steroids. What do y'all think about Tribulus or Tribestan? It was recommended to me by a bber I know.

Pitysister 09-02-2009 06:13 AM

i forget...how old are you?

Ross86 09-02-2009 03:58 PM

Both are a total waste of money. Neither belongs in the anabolics section either. :)

john917v 09-03-2009 12:20 AM

I'm 22, gonna be 23 in Sept. Why do you ask?

Tribestan 07-23-2010 02:09 AM

Tribestan Powder it is without a doubt, the strongest and closest herbal alternative to anabolic prohormones.

mad matt 07-23-2010 02:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ross86 (Post 81921)
Both are a total waste of money. Neither belongs in the anabolics section either. :)

X2, absolute shit and a waste for money...

mad matt 07-23-2010 02:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by john917v (Post 81924)
I'm 22, gonna be 23 in Sept. Why do you ask?

I think he was joking lol but age dose come into play when using aas.

However what your proposing to use isn't a steroid so age doesnt matter...

OILS 08-04-2010 11:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tribestan (Post 86996)
Tribestan Powder it is without a doubt, the strongest and closest herbal alternative to anabolic prohormones.

LMFAO that is some funny shit!:D

"A herbal alternative to anabolic prohormones" LOL!


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 02:14 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.