Go Back   Bodybuilding Forum - Bodybuilding.net > Bodybuilding Forum > Anabolics

wow this stuff works...

Anabolics discussion on wow this stuff works..., within the Bodybuilding Forum; Agreed. I would use both. Milk thistle is cheap....


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-24-2006, 03:21 PM   #11
Pumped
Rank: New Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 14

Default

Agreed. I would use both. Milk thistle is cheap.
Pumped is offline  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Share on Facebook
Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2006, 11:49 PM   #12
peanutman291
Rank: New Member
Experience: > 1 Year
 
peanutman291's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Somewhere In Washington..
Posts: 14
Country:

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr X
barely, and injectible are way safer.
How would injections be safer?pills you just swallow,injections go into your arm which takes practice to learn to put it in right so you don't hurt yourself,and if you share needles with someone,that can cause more of a health risk.
peanutman291 is offline  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Share on Facebook
Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2006, 12:25 AM   #13
Darkhorse
Rank: Light Heavyweight
Experience: 7-10 Years
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: CA
Posts: 4,174
Country:

Gender:
Send a message via Yahoo to Darkhorse
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by peanutman291
How would injections be safer?pills you just swallow,injections go into your arm which takes practice to learn to put it in right so you don't hurt yourself,and if you share needles with someone,that can cause more of a health risk.
We're not talking about the average dickhead whose 15 years old sharing needles and injecting into a vein..BTW, you don't inject in your arm...It's not heroin.

Pills ARE a hundred times more toxic to your liver.

Last edited by Darkhorse; 07-15-2006 at 12:55 AM..

Darkhorse's Sig:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


I can be found at
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Darkhorse is offline  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Share on Facebook
Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2006, 02:24 AM   #14
peanutman291
Rank: New Member
Experience: > 1 Year
 
peanutman291's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Somewhere In Washington..
Posts: 14
Country:

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0311
We're not talking about the average dickhead whose 15 years old sharing needles and injecting into a vein..BTW, you don't inject in your arm...It's not heroin.

Pills ARE a hundred times more toxic to your liver.
people do it so it poses as a risk..and your shoulder is part of your arm,just in a diff section of it..steroids alone is toxic to your liver,and their both the same thing,just ones in liquid form..And I honestly don't believe your liver should be that much of a concern if your dumb enough to take steroids to begin with..(http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q...d+side+effects)
peanutman291 is offline  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Share on Facebook
Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2006, 03:48 AM   #15
verbatimreturned
Rank: Lightweight
Experience: 2-3 Years
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: new york
Posts: 1,372
Country:

Gender:
Default

No, injectables are quite different than powered form anabolics. Powered have to be alkylated or else they won't be very effective, if they weren't alkylated then they would have to be in much high concentrations in order to work. Alkylated things put more stress on the liver. Injectables don't have to be alkylated since they are injected.

EDIT: steroids can be injected in other places besides the shoulder, in fact I've seen it done everywhere besides the forearm.

Last edited by verbatimreturned; 07-15-2006 at 03:57 AM..
verbatimreturned is offline  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Share on Facebook
Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2006, 09:34 AM   #16
hrdgain81
Rank: Light Heavyweight
Experience: 5-7 Years
 
hrdgain81's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 3,715

Default

Quote:
people do it so it poses as a risk..and your shoulder is part of your arm,just in a diff section of it..steroids alone is toxic to your liver,and their both the same thing,just ones in liquid form..And I honestly don't believe your liver should be that much of a concern if your dumb enough to take steroids to begin with..(
Dude please do some real research on steroid use before you condem all users as dumb. You obviously have little first hand knowledge about them, and are going off some main stream media view.

I'm not trying to be a dick, but it bothers me when uneducated people speak on subjects like this. You know how many death steroids caused in the last 50 years? how about zero. There is not one published medical study linking the correct use of aas in adult males to any harmful side effects, NOT ONE.

There are dangers to steroids, most notable are: Retarted teenagers using who have no clue what they are doing and hurting themselves, Retarted peole using for extended peroids, using far too high dosages, and not taking the proper precausions .... thats about all I can hink of right now.

oh and superdrol is methylated, so its very liver toxic, and injectables would be less stressing to the body.

hrdgain81's Sig:I don't do this for my family, my friends, women, accolades, pride, or ego. I do it for me and no one else, its just part of who I am.
hrdgain81 is offline  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Share on Facebook
Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2006, 04:18 PM   #17
Darkhorse
Rank: Light Heavyweight
Experience: 7-10 Years
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: CA
Posts: 4,174
Country:

Gender:
Send a message via Yahoo to Darkhorse
Default

Quote:
Dude please do some real research on steroid use before you condem all users as dumb. You obviously have little first hand knowledge about them, and are going off some main stream media view.

I'm not trying to be a dick, but it bothers me when uneducated people speak on subjects like this.
He's 15 and a little arrogant to say the least. In the week that he's been here he thinks I spend all my time "spamming" smiley's in the shoutbox!

Hopefully he'll get the hint that the anabolic section just isn't the place for him to hang his hat...As per the sig, "Knowledge speaks, wisdom listens!"

Last edited by Darkhorse; 07-15-2006 at 08:39 PM..
Darkhorse is offline  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Share on Facebook
Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2006, 11:46 PM   #18
hrdgain81
Rank: Light Heavyweight
Experience: 5-7 Years
 
hrdgain81's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 3,715

Default

Quote:
"Knowledge speaks, wisdom listens!"
Thats the second time that has been quoted since I took it down, I guess I should add it back to my sig.

I think he should hang out here, maybe he would get a good dose of truth ...
hrdgain81 is offline  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Share on Facebook
Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2006, 08:05 AM   #19
verbatimreturned
Rank: Lightweight
Experience: 2-3 Years
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: new york
Posts: 1,372
Country:

Gender:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0311
He's 15 and a little arrogant to say the least. In the week that he's been here he thinks I spend all my time "spamming" smiley's in the shoutbox!

Hopefully he'll get the hint that the anabolic section just isn't the place for him to hang his hat...As per the sig, "Knowledge speaks, wisdom listens!"

Well it sounds like peanutman291 wasnt really your freind to begin with...You know what....I'll be your freind in the HORRY NEVERWORLD OF HELL!!!!!!!
verbatimreturned is offline  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Share on Facebook
Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2006, 09:53 AM   #20
FlawedGRUNT
Rank: Member
 
FlawedGRUNT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 261

Default

This kid running his mouth is almost as bad as all the 17 year olds wanting to take PHs and Steroids who dont do any research
FlawedGRUNT is offline  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Share on Facebook
Reply With Quote
Reply

  Bodybuilding Forum - Bodybuilding.net > Bodybuilding Forum > Anabolics


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes



All times are GMT -8. The time now is 12:41 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.