Looking for help with custom eating plan
Everywhere I've looked on the net and here it's says to eat 3 times before working out. I workout after I get up, if someone would please help me with a eating routine for my situation and body style please let me know.
What's your body style ?
How is your current diet ?
I never heard that a person has to eat 3 times before they workout.
endomorph I would guesss my body type to be. I have most of my weight around my waist.
Wake up - Protein shake (one scoop of portein 4 oz 1% milk)
wake up 1 scoop of protein to 4 oz of 1% milk
protein shake with oj and frozen fruit
tuna fish with pickles
protein bar or banana with rice cake
beef jerky with broccoli
banana with rice cake
might want to check out fitday.com to keep track of your diet...
What are your goals ? Regardless if you want to lose or gain your not eating enough. And protein should be your number 1 . Have it with every meal.
Fitday is a good tool to use, that way you will know where it is you stand for calories.
If you're an endomorph, I would certainly start by cutting out high gi carbs and milk. Get rid of the bananas and oj after your workout. You'll be fine with eating a regular meal 45 minutes after your workout w/ emphasis on protein.
1) Increase your LEAN cuts of meat and veggies.
2) Get yourself some fish oil
3) If you wake up and lift (as I do), you'll be fine w/ a scoop or two of protein before you hit the gym.
4) You don't need carbs postworkout
5) Log onto fitday.com and log in a full week of eating without any deviation. That will give you a baseline to work with to where you can start adding and elliminating foods.
So all veggies are good, and most fruits aren't because of the carbs?
|All times are GMT -8. The time now is 07:46 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.