Pro Hormones and Cutting?
So I was wondering, are there any prohormones that help when cutting? I know Tren Xtreme helps build strength, but there are some products on TF supplements that are called Winadrol and i'm wondering if anyone knows if it aids in cutting?
That's the LAST thing you need with no training experience, no experience with diet, etc. It doesn't make any sense. Quit being lazy and get strict with your diet. There are no shortcuts.
1) I've been doing this for 2 to 3 years
2) I've dieted and cut before and was actually down to about 9 percent body fat
3) I'm not lazy. I'm in the gym 7 days a week, I work in a stockroom, a somewhat physically demanding job, 5 days a week.
Before I didn't know as much as I do now and I was simply asking this question to see if they call it Winadrol for a reason. Thank you for being a condescending asshole though, I appreciate it.
2-3 years means you don't have alot of experience.
I would've said the same thing as Ross.
Chaulk me up as being a condescending asshole as well.
These drugs you are talking about arnt magic, for best results and gains, diet diet and diet.... Chalk me up to...
I didn't say i was all knowing out of 2 to 3 years. And I do diet, diet diet. I never said they were magic. In fact, if you read all of my original post, you'll see I asked if it coudl be used to AID CUTTING. I know nothing is magic, not even steroids. No where in the original post did I say I was considering using pro hormones either, I simply was curious if they aided in it, because Winstrol is used in cutting cycles of steroids, and the product is called Winadrol. I was wondering if there were a connection. I gues next time I will spell it out more clearly.
The only winadrol i have heard of is a scam lol, its a play on words i think...
1) Going to the gym for 2-3 years doesn't mean shit. Based on your stats and BF%...well, you're proving my point for me. When you got called on that, you got defensive...and still didn't admit you were wrong in your reasoning.
2) If you were down to 9% before, then you likely didn't have any muscle based on your knowledge.
3) If you had your diet in order you wouldn't need any help to get your body fat percentage down.
4) I'm tired of beating up on you. You asked a dumbass question. Think about what you're going to ask before you post. The question you wrote deserved the answer I wrote. Had you asked what you meant to ask, I would have given you an in depth explanation. Don't call me a condescending asshole. That's uncalled for.
Stay away from prohormones, unless you're a professional bodybuilder. If you just want to put on some mass, dude, just watch your diet, and supplement correctly, BCAA's, creatine, protein shakes and shit like that, when you start playing with things like prohormones and HGH, you are playing with the big boys and big boys have different rules! Good luck!
I don't believe in prohormones--I'm not convinced any of them work for anything.
There are two supplements that can help with cutting: ECA and Yohimbine (you can learn about them on my website). There's also clen, but I don't think it is better than the two I just mentioned.
But ultimately it comes down to a negative calorie balance. And some people (like me) do much better at getting lean on a lowcarb diet.
|All times are GMT -8. The time now is 06:22 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.