Bodybuilding Forum - Bodybuilding.net

Bodybuilding Forum - Bodybuilding.net (/)
-   Nutrition (http://www.bodybuilding.net/nutrition/)
-   -   Confused (http://www.bodybuilding.net/nutrition/confused-635.html)

redser 06-12-2005 06:15 PM

Confused
 
I'm sorry I don't get this .I guess I just want to have some sort of idea of what Im actually doing so I'll try and explain my lack of understanding.

I have bought the dextrose and maltodex from BN under advice of dr X and others.Ok...But I think I also need a Protein supplement to go with them.
So somebody said they use N large 2 and take it 2 scoops nlarge 1 scoop whey.

Now when I look up the ingredients of nlarge2 there is already maltodextrin in it.So what do I do with the maltodextrin I bought if I buy nlarge2 ....add it in

and thats why I dont understand adding 1 scoop whey to 2 scoops nlarge unless its just to add more protein on top of the shake.

Once again thanks for the help.

apocalypse 06-12-2005 10:39 PM

Quote:

I have bought the dextrose and maltodex from BN under advice of dr X and others.Ok...But I think I also need a Protein supplement to go with them.
Ur muscles need the protein to rebuild itself, u wont get swole, if u workout like a mofo and drink a coke.

Quote:

So somebody said they use N large 2 and take it 2 scoops nlarge 1 scoop whey
That was either me or 311.

Quote:

Now when I look up the ingredients of nlarge2 there is already maltodextrin in it.So what do I do with the maltodextrin I bought if I buy nlarge2 ....add it in
No no, dont add it in. If u already have the maltodextrin and dextrose, just by some protein supplement and mix that with an adequate amount depending on your goals.

Quote:

and thats why I dont understand adding 1 scoop whey to 2 scoops nlarge unless its just to add more protein on top of the shake.
U guessed it right, its kind of hard to grow from that measly 25 gram of protein that u get from 1/2 serving N large, so add another scoop of whey. Remember also not to mix flavors like strawberry and Chocolate mint :D

Dr X 06-13-2005 08:57 AM

Just buy the On Whey Protein and mix it with your dex. You get more bang for your buck and you make add as much protein as you want. Primo force creatine is real cheap right now. You might want to look into that as well.

apocalypse 06-14-2005 11:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr X
Just buy the On Whey Protein and mix it with your dex. You get more bang for your buck and you make add as much protein as you want. Primo force creatine is real cheap right now. You might want to look into that as well.

I got a new slogan, " Apo, primoboy for life"


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 10:02 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.