not getting appetite
I have been going to jym for one year and doing 45mins excerciese everyday except sunday.But to gain the mass I do not feel the appetite .
What can I do get appetite.
Strange to hear that.
1. Post your diet details, so we can give you some advice.
2. Have you been to a doctor for a checkup?
A couple things to consider:
1. Time of day you workout. This can depend on the person but in general a morning or midmorning workout will be a better appetite stimulant whereas an evening workout may have the opposite effect or just not make you hungry. That's assuming that most people tend to get a big appetite from exercise in general and especially strength and mass training...which they do.
Research is not conclusive but it is becoming clear that exercise, in general has a temporary suppressive effect on appetite. If you couple that with evening workouts you won't see the rebound you would during the day.
2. If you're workout out 6 days a week are you actually progressing? Do you lack recovery? Being in a perpetual state of over-reaching can blunt the appetite. You'd think the opposite but that's a symptom of "doing too much".
3. Take a shake with added fiber, even a smoothie, after most meals if you can. When you're full you can still get in more 'liquid' food and this can help your stomach get used to having more food. In other words, take extra calories any way you can get them until your appetite comes around.
4. Try a smoothie immediately after a workout then follow with a big meal as soon as you can afterwards.
Don't get fat.
Eating is the same as lifting. You have to train. Increase your meal sizes a little at a time. Supps can help. Weight gainers and pro shakes.
Are you working out with enough intensity? After an intense workout, I could eat a horse.
|All times are GMT -8. The time now is 03:37 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.