Bodybuilding Forum - Bodybuilding.net

Bodybuilding Forum - Bodybuilding.net (/)
-   Open Conversation (http://www.bodybuilding.net/open-conversation/)
-   -   I just LOVE other sites (http://www.bodybuilding.net/open-conversation/i-just-love-other-sites-10744.html)

BG5150 06-30-2008 05:22 AM

I just LOVE other sites
 
Well, since I can't get to one of my other favorite lifting boards due to firewall contrains, I joined another. I had mixed success in doling out my wisdom(?), which pretty much consisted telling people to use the KISS method and do mostly compound movements.

But then, there was a thread that linked to a bunch of "free" e-books. I took a look at the list and I noticed there was some recent, copyrighted, material for download. I posted a comment about it and even posted a link to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998.

Well, my posts got deleted.

Then, after I mentioned their love of freedom of expression (obviously the moderators exercised their freedom of expression by deleting my posts), my rep got reduced to zero.

Why do I even post here when I can deal with a bunch of ignorant meatheads and even stupider teenagers?

/rant

Ross86 06-30-2008 08:35 AM

That sucks

BG5150 06-30-2008 10:03 AM

And now, someone tells me I should stop posting until I learn how to train because I asked where the "lower lat" was. Someone posted doing rows a certain way targeted the "lower lats".

hrdgain81 06-30-2008 10:29 AM

Why do you even bother then Brad? I've stopped posting on pretty much every other board, even the ones I like.

BG5150 06-30-2008 11:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hrdgain81 (Post 60110)
Why do you even bother then Brad? I've stopped posting on pretty much every other board, even the ones I like.

I like to spread the word.

(Plus I need something to do while my reports are running. :) )

widdoes2504 06-30-2008 11:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BG5150 (Post 60107)
And now, someone tells me I should stop posting until I learn how to train because I asked where the "lower lat" was. Someone posted doing rows a certain way targeted the "lower lats".

Interesting. Maybe they got that from their subscription to Flex. :biglaugh:

hrdgain81 06-30-2008 11:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BG5150 (Post 60115)
I like to spread the word.

(Plus I need something to do while my reports are running. :) )

HA gotcha man, well what can ya do? You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him drink right.


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 12:48 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.