I've got a question I would like your feedback. What would be, in your opinion, an expectable size/strength ratio to begin a cycle? (I am in no way implying anything illegal ;p)
I just would like to know if Iím nearing the "ratio" (if there is such a thing), does this ratio exist or is it a mere gauge as to show that one has ironed-out the proper techniques before he/she attempts to undertake a more drastic training approach ;p. If it is a gauge, then let me be the first to say that Iím fvcked! Hell, I joined a gym, I won't name names but it begins with a "B" and most all of the people lifting are novices like me.
I'm reading as much as possible but couldnít fin it on any of the threads on this and a couple other boards.
BTW, all feedback is appreciated, funny, sarcastic, outlandish, etc. all will be entertained whether therapeutic or informative, feel free to put it out!
Offer's still open. I don't know you from a hole in the wall, but you're more than welcome to meet me in my house (meaning gym) and I'll get you on the path to enlightenment...Just pm me.
thanx ChinPieceDave667, 0311
Okay, let me rephrase
The best way to learn is through laughter, I think I read it somewhere, or...was it my ex...hmm I don't remember
You know you are not ready for a cycle when:
1) A chick tacks on more weight after you've finished using the equipment, and does it with ease.
2) When all you have to gauge yourself by are the early morning cardio bunch, and the late evening weekend warrior bunch at "b" fitness and think you've accomplished something.
3) When you don't know what the Fvck is A2G!
4) When you are tired as shit from work, study math & chemistry, eat like a pig, go to gym, then try to figure-out why you can't go to sleep.
5) hughh....hughh....brain fart!!!!
6) When you complete your 6 meals in one or two sittings
7) When you have more hair on your ass than on your head!
8) When your have a freaking truck that breaks down every-other day. (stress)
9) When you can't afford a freakin stamp!
10) when some dumb-ass newbie writes a list to entertain himself because he " 4) When you are tired as shit from work, study math & chemistry, eat like a pig, go to gym, then try to figure-out why you can't go to sleep."
|All times are GMT -8. The time now is 09:23 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.