Bodybuilding Forum - Bodybuilding.net

Bodybuilding Forum - Bodybuilding.net (/)
-   Site Suggestion/Feedback (http://www.bodybuilding.net/site-suggestion-feedback/)
-   -   Ban Members (http://www.bodybuilding.net/site-suggestion-feedback/ban-members-77.html)

slayer of souls 03-12-2005 08:22 PM

Ban Members
 
I think you should make sure you are able to ban some members should the situation arise. Not only by removing the username, but through IP or any possible means you can to ban the user permanently.

I know this is not the best thing to say, but some members on other forums really get to me and ruin the positive ambiance of the forum.

Dave876 03-12-2005 08:46 PM

I know what you mean,as a mod just PM me and I will look at the situation and do what is necessary.You know me Slayer,and the other Bulk guys so you know I wont deal with B.S. trouble makers!

slayer of souls 03-12-2005 09:47 PM

cheers dave,
great to have you as a Super Mod, lol. You deserve that position.

GuardDog 03-17-2005 07:34 PM

HAHA, Good stuff. I figured Dave would be clicking the old mouse button to terminate idiots who bring the place down. I really hope TRUTH doesn't find out about this place because poor ol Dave will get a workout with that mouse. :D

sdf42450 04-15-2005 04:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GuardDog
HAHA, Good stuff. I figured Dave would be clicking the old mouse button to terminate idiots who bring the place down. I really hope TRUTH doesn't find out about this place because poor ol Dave will get a workout with that mouse. :D

you can handle THE TRUTH!

as much as everyone hated him and his idiotic posts, for some reason i found that guy funny. SCK on the other hand... i would have loved to turn that guy into a gravy stain and then goto work on that picture of a truck he had

GuardDog 04-15-2005 06:32 PM

yeah, he kinda grew on ya like an annoying little kid brother.

Dr X 04-16-2005 08:17 PM

Some people really offer great entertainment value. I would rather play with them for a while before we eat them.

apocalypse 04-17-2005 09:32 AM

U should give them five warnings before permanently banning him. I also found THE TRUTH funny, he pissed me off one day and I posted something bashing him with a screenname similar to his :D SHHHH keep it a secret between us.

Darkhorse 04-17-2005 01:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by apocalypse
U should give them five warnings before permanently banning him. I also found THE TRUTH funny, he pissed me off one day and I posted something bashing him with a screenname similar to his :D SHHHH keep it a secret between us.

I know exactly what you're talking about! That was definately some of your best work!! It was the one where he was making it with his dad wasn't it? :D

Dave876 04-19-2005 05:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr X
Some people really offer great entertainment value. I would rather play with them for a while before we eat them.


This is noted as I also find these guys fun to toy with for a bit,but once they really start to attact that is when they are GONE...


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 09:04 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.