New Design Suggestions Wanted
Okay guys heres the deal, I am looking to redesign the site a little bit because there are some features I want to add that I just cannot due with the current design. Basically the site right now has a lot of empty space on the sides which I want to be able to use for article listings, top posts, member info, chat room links, etc. However, I am going to try to keep it as clean as possible like it is now. I am also planning on moving the site to a new server since we have been experiencing some slow loading on certain days. I may change the layout alot, I may change it a little, it all depends on what you guys want.
So if you can give me some feedback on the following it would be great:
1) Colors - Keep the Current Colors or Change? If so what colors?
2) Logo - Keep or Change? Should I keep the cartoon body builder and incorporate in a new logo?
3) Forum Width - Full Screen or Like it Is Now? There will be at least one side column, but the rest can be taken up by the forum.
4) Any other suggestions or things you would like to see.
2) i like the idea of the new logo with the cartoon BB incorporated
3) i like the 1 column + remainder going to forum. theres times when i could stand this one to be wider.
4) things seem to work pretty well like they are. links onthe sides for articles/reviews (like you suggested) would be a nice addition
Bump what SDF said. I like the cartoon guy also. If I could get a T-Shirt with him on it, that would be cool. I already walk around with BN's shirts pimping that store, I might as well pimp this one too. :D
Sleazy, you should think about making a BB cartoon guy site icon also instead of having the VBulletin icon show up when you bookmark the site. If you need help, let me know.
W lifting weights???
I guess my last post wasnt coherent enough for anyone to understand what the hell I was saying. U know u visit some bodybuilding sites and they have little comic pic of guys lifting weight jumping up and down? I was telling him to not use anything of that sort.
I decided to keep the color scheme in the new design and incorporated some new features. On the new design the forum will take up the 80% of the page and the rest going to a sidebar on the main page. All other pages will be 100% forums to make the site easier to read. Ads will also be better incorporated to help with the look of the site.
I also added a new chatroom which is far superior to the one you guys currently see and will be adding a nice link at the top of the bar to get people to enter so they can chat if they want. It also shows who is currently in the chat.
If you guys can think of any other features for the sidebar (most popular thread listings or newest threads) something along those lines let me know. I was thinking of adding an arcade but I have to see how much server resources it takes up.
The new design should be up within a week for you guys to test out.
|All times are GMT -8. The time now is 04:45 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.