Bodybuilding Forum - Bodybuilding.net

Bodybuilding Forum - Bodybuilding.net (/)
-   Supplements (http://www.bodybuilding.net/supplements/)
-   -   Cee Pro Creatine Ethyl Ester Review (http://www.bodybuilding.net/supplements/cee-pro-creatine-ethyl-ester-review-795.html)

Linebacker01 07-17-2005 07:38 PM

Cee Pro Creatine Ethyl Ester Review
 
Alright Im taking the Cee-Pro Ethyl Ester Creatine that I recieved in the mail from this site. Ive been taking it for a about a week now.

Ive had 3 full body workouts with it and Ive been feeling great. One difference I really like from this creatine and last is 1.) It's oral. 2.) I dont seem at all to get the gastric feeling in the stomach+I dont get the creatine poops!!! :D .

On Workout days I take Before+After Workout.
Off Days as bottle recommended...

My State
Weight:136
Height:5'7
Bodyweight:will ask my Doc to get it when I go for physical...
Im going to take pics of me tonight and post them as a before!!!

Incline Bench Press:111x10
Flat Bench Press:136x1 (Dk for sure)
E-Z Bar Curl:55x5
Squats-185x10
Butterflies:60x10
Pulldowns:50x5
Cable Row:83x10
Shoulder Press:35x5
Deadlift:115x10
Alternating Dumbbell Curls:35x5
Standing Deltoid Dumbbell Press:45x10

Going to take the pics now ;) !!!

BG5150 07-17-2005 07:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Linebacker01
Alright Im taking the Cee-Pro Ethyl Ester Creatine that I recieved in the mail from this site. Ive been taking it for a about a week now.................

I dont get the creatine poops!!! :D .

Word!

Linebacker01 07-17-2005 08:44 PM

Alrighty I need help know... My files are to big and I know theres a way to get around this... What is It???

P.S Hey Brad i actually have a pic I think you'll actually like... :D

BG5150 07-18-2005 11:05 AM

Do you have photo shop? You can save it down smaller on the second save screen.

Quote:

Originally Posted by linebacker01
P.S Hey Brad i actually have a pic I think you'll actually like...

Why does that sentence worry me?

Boxing Raven 07-18-2005 12:56 PM

Hey...
 
On the original post of this thread, you stated one of the reasons you were happy with the Cee-Pro is because it's "oral". I'm almost afraid to ask how you were administering the powdered form dude. :D :D

WantingMuscle7 07-18-2005 03:15 PM

LMAO brad and ravens comments are hilarious.

BG5150 07-18-2005 05:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Linebacker01
P.S Hey Brad i actually have a pic I think you'll actually like... :D

From your other thread:

Quote:

Originally Posted by verbatimreturned
im excited....if your going through all of this these pics have got to be very impressive

maybe he'll like pic, too!

Linebacker01 07-19-2005 07:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BradG
Do you have photo shop? You can save it down smaller on the second save screen.


Why does that sentence worry me?

Just Wait Its Great... :D


Quote:

On the original post of this thread, you stated one of the reasons you were happy with the Cee-Pro is because it's "oral". I'm almost afraid to ask how you were administering the powdered form dude.
Anal... :D No I meant its a pill...



Quote:

im excited....if your going through all of this these pics have got to be very impressive
Trust me nothing impressive about me... Im freaking pathtic. :(
But Im getting their..

Linebacker01 07-19-2005 07:29 PM

Alright got done working out bout an hour ago... Already took my second serving for today. Im up to 140 weight,But Im thinking about going on a cut for a while to get the body to show.

Can I cut and take creatine??? Should be fine...

Darkhorse 07-19-2005 08:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Linebacker01
Alright got done working out bout an hour ago... Already took my second serving for today. Im up to 140 weight,But Im thinking about going on a cut for a while to get the body to show.

Can I cut and take creatine??? Should be fine...

I wouldn't. It's still only 2.1 grams per serving. That's not a whole lot.


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 04:14 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.