Go Back   Bodybuilding Forum - Bodybuilding.net > Bodybuilding Forum > Supplements

clenbuterol and smoking....is it safe?

Supplements discussion on clenbuterol and smoking....is it safe?, within the Bodybuilding Forum; Not to be an ass, but maybe you should have researched this before you jumped into taking higher doses of ...


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-31-2008, 11:10 AM   #11
IronKitten
Rank: Bantamweight
Experience: 10+ Years
 
IronKitten's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 698

Gender:
Default

Not to be an ass, but maybe you should have researched this before you jumped into taking higher doses of Clen.

Clen is a bronchodilator. Meaning, it 'opens the lungs'. It increases oxygen transport and blood pressure. So when you're using something that's designed to get more oxygen through the body faster, and then you're putting something into your lungs that ISN'T oxygen, it's not the best idea. Sure, you might get high even faster, but you're also ensuring that your oxygen concetration in your blood goes down much faster also. Which means bad things for your body. And yes, there's a potential for cadiac interruption while using both.

I'd say the choice should be clear. Give up the Clen or give up the pot (or hell, why not go even healthier and give up both?).
IronKitten is offline  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Share on Facebook
Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2008, 11:21 AM   #12
Frontline
Rank: Lightweight
Experience: 7-10 Years
 
Frontline's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Midwest
Posts: 1,398
Country:

Gender:
Default

I did some searching and couldn't really find any information on marijuana and clen, there just doesn't seem to be much info out there on the subject.

As far as the clen not being legit, I think your fine. You said that you "feel my body temp increase, I get cramps easier, I perspire more and I also feel more energy" which tells me the clen is working as long as your not stacking it with something else. The body temp increase and perspiration are directly related to the clen working and the cramps are actually a pretty nasty side effect depending on how severe they are. Sounds like you got legit clen, you just seem to handle it better than others.
Frontline is offline  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Share on Facebook
Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2008, 12:41 PM   #13
Kane
Rank: Middleweight
Experience: 3-5 Years
 
Kane's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 2,238
Country:

Gender:
Default

Why would you go through all the trouble of planning a cycle and getting the gear if you're going to do something (smoking) that reduces its effectiveness? Why don't you quit while you're on the cycle?

Kane's Sig:"Pain don't hurt" - Dalton

"NO, this is my squat rack. Go get your own!"

"Damn that's shit heavy" - Wolf


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.



To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Kane is offline  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Share on Facebook
Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2008, 08:29 PM   #14
Ross86
Rank: Light Heavyweight
Experience: > 1 Year
 
Ross86's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: NC
Posts: 3,268
Country:

Gender:
Send a message via AIM to Ross86
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kane View Post
Why would you go through all the trouble of planning a cycle and getting the gear if you're going to do something (smoking) that reduces its effectiveness? Why don't you quit while you're on the cycle?
Because people are too lazy to do shit right. Especially when it comes to weight loss.........or gear.
Ross86 is offline  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Share on Facebook
Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2008, 09:03 PM   #15
cell420
Rank: New Member
 
cell420's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 10

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ross86 View Post
Because people are too lazy to do shit right. Especially when it comes to weight loss.........or gear.
Next time before you go run your mouth off you should try shutting up instead. I AM NOT SMOKING on the clen. The whole point of this was because I wanted to, but I wasnt sure if it was a extreme hazard or not.....Before I started the clen I droped 20lb on my own in 6 weeks (taking NOTHING but Isopure shakes). So dont call me lazy you ignorant
moop.
cell420 is offline  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Share on Facebook
Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2008, 05:04 AM   #16
Ross86
Rank: Light Heavyweight
Experience: > 1 Year
 
Ross86's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: NC
Posts: 3,268
Country:

Gender:
Send a message via AIM to Ross86
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cell420 View Post
Next time before you go run your mouth off you should try shutting up instead. I AM NOT SMOKING on the clen. The whole point of this was because I wanted to, but I wasnt sure if it was a extreme hazard or not.....Before I started the clen I droped 20lb on my own in 6 weeks (taking NOTHING but Isopure shakes). So dont call me lazy you ignorant
moop.
Sorry if I was a little harsh. The fact that you're already taking the clen already and didn't understand how it works is bothersome. And if I were you, I wouldn't tell people that I lost 20lbs by just taking Isopure shakes. That is lazy...and if not lazy, then uninformed. That's a very unhealthy/inefficient way to lose weight. Sorry if I was rude in my post, but this was me after reading yours:

Ross86's Sig:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Ross86 is offline  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Share on Facebook
Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2008, 06:32 AM   #17
cell420
Rank: New Member
 
cell420's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 10

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ross86 View Post
Sorry if I was a little harsh. The fact that you're already taking the clen already and didn't understand how it works is bothersome. And if I were you, I wouldn't tell people that I lost 20lbs by just taking Isopure shakes. That is lazy...and if not lazy, then uninformed. That's a very unhealthy/inefficient way to lose weight. Sorry if I was rude in my post, but this was me after reading yours:
No problem ....Also when I said taking nothing but isopure shakes I meant as a supplement not a complete diet...I was on a STRICT diet getting 260g protein a day 150g carbs and 50g of new healthy fat a day (my weight is 270 and im 6'5).....ALSO I was running 18 miles a week and working out 5 times a week..SO I know what the hell I am doing......Also I do understand how clen works, I researched the hell out of it. I was not getting any of the bad sides that all people were complaining about. Thats why I asked about the clen........


PS here is a great quote "assumption is the mother of all f**k ups"
cell420 is offline  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Share on Facebook
Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2008, 10:38 AM   #18
Ross86
Rank: Light Heavyweight
Experience: > 1 Year
 
Ross86's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: NC
Posts: 3,268
Country:

Gender:
Send a message via AIM to Ross86
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cell420 View Post
PS here is a great quote "assumption is the mother of all f**k ups"
That is a good one. As soon as you forget that you told me that, I'm going to add it to my signature.
Ross86 is offline  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Share on Facebook
Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2008, 11:40 AM   #19
cell420
Rank: New Member
 
cell420's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 10

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ross86 View Post
That is a good one. As soon as you forget that you told me that, I'm going to add it to my signature.
No problem
cell420 is offline  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Share on Facebook
Reply With Quote
Reply

  Bodybuilding Forum - Bodybuilding.net > Bodybuilding Forum > Supplements


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes



All times are GMT -8. The time now is 09:58 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.