Bodybuilding Forum - Bodybuilding.net

Bodybuilding Forum - Bodybuilding.net (/)
-   Supplements (http://www.bodybuilding.net/supplements/)
-   -   F-Edra (http://www.bodybuilding.net/supplements/f-edra-1426.html)

Frontline 01-30-2006 04:02 PM

F-Edra
 
Just got some bottles of this stuff from BN and was wondering if anyone here has tried it yet? If so, what have your results been like on it? It seems to be getting some really good reviews and the price is pretty decent also. I know its pretty basic, but it should be good as part of a cutting stack.

If anyone has tried it and can give me some stacking advice feel free to let me know what you think. I was thinking of stacking it with some green tea extract and an additional caffeine tablet (200mg) since it only has 100mg per serving. So I will be trying 2 caps of F-Edra, 2 Caps of Green Tea Extract, and 1 caffeine tab three times a day.

hrdgain81 02-01-2006 12:15 PM

I would just watch your total daily intake of caffiene sleazy. 100mg per serving, plus whatever is in the green tea, plus the tabs could be a little much, other wise it sounds good to me. keep us posted on how its going.

Frontline 02-01-2006 03:33 PM

Ya I was wondering if I was overdoing it with the additional caffeine also, but the Green Tea Extract label didn't mention how much caffeine the product had. Anyhow I was able to find out that it was pretty low.

Quote:

How much caffeine is in your Green Tea capsules, and what is the level of active components? NOW Green Tea capsules contain approximately 8-9mg of caffeine per capsule, or 2-3% of the capsule's content.
So I don't think the GTE caffeine content is really worth worrying about, but I will see if I think the additional caffeine is too much or whether it should be cut down. Anyhow, I'll keep you guys updated after my first week or two on this stack.

hrdgain81 02-02-2006 06:16 AM

sounds good to me sleazy. you doin alright otherwise? dont see you around all that often.

Frontline 02-02-2006 03:52 PM

Quote:

you doin alright otherwise? dont see you around all that often.
New job is working me to the bone... they keep pushing me closer and closer to starting my own business :)

Kane 02-02-2006 04:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sleazy
How much caffeine is in your Green Tea capsules, and what is the level of active components? NOW Green Tea capsules contain approximately 8-9mg of caffeine per capsule, or 2-3% of the capsule's content.

Each capsule isn't much, but if you add them up :
8-9mg per capsule, taking 2 capsules 3 times daily...that's around 60mg of caffeine :cool: .

Dr X 02-02-2006 06:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sleazy
Just got some bottles of this stuff from BN and was wondering if anyone here has tried it yet? If so, what have your results been like on it? It seems to be getting some really good reviews and the price is pretty decent also. I know its pretty basic, but it should be good as part of a cutting stack.

If anyone has tried it and can give me some stacking advice feel free to let me know what you think. I was thinking of stacking it with some green tea extract and an additional caffeine tablet (200mg) since it only has 100mg per serving. So I will be trying 2 caps of F-Edra, 2 Caps of Green Tea Extract, and 1 caffeine tab three times a day.

I think that is a good stack but if your just starting go with a lower dose a build up over several days.

hrdgain81 02-03-2006 05:52 AM

I hear ya on that sleazy, i really am getting tired of working for other people. I need to be the man in charge soon or i'm gonna lose it hahahah

what are you trying to get into.


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 10:43 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.