Bodybuilding Forum - Bodybuilding.net

Bodybuilding Forum - Bodybuilding.net (/)
-   Supplements (http://www.bodybuilding.net/supplements/)
-   -   Pre Workout (http://www.bodybuilding.net/supplements/pre-workout-14962.html)

jonni225 03-06-2012 09:49 AM

Pre Workout
 
I've been using pre workout shakes like MP Assault for a while now, would this hinder fat loss?

FitnessFreek 03-06-2012 05:19 PM

No, it speeds up your metabolism with stimulants so it will help you.

jonni225 03-07-2012 04:01 AM

Awesome, thanks man

Kevsworld 04-03-2012 12:04 AM

The main thing that hinders fat loss is a crappy diet. This supplement won't hurt necessarily but it won't help, either. There are a few supplements like the EC stack and Yohimbine that help with fat loss.

jw390898 04-21-2012 10:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kevsworld (Post 92627)
The main thing that hinders fat loss is a crappy diet. This supplement won't hurt necessarily but it won't help, either. There are a few supplements like the EC stack and Yohimbine that help with fat loss.

Definately this.

I think you have to be down in the low teens of bodyfat before worrying about supplements to shift the wobbly stuff - unfortunately it is diet and training and will power.

jonni225 04-22-2012 08:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jw390898 (Post 92796)
Definately this.

I think you have to be down in the low teens of bodyfat before worrying about supplements to shift the wobbly stuff - unfortunately it is diet and training and will power.

Yeah man I'm at 13% right now and really struggling to get lower.... even with a good diet.

irondog19 04-22-2012 04:28 PM

If possible, add Geranium or L-carnitine to your pre-workout stack.
Have been using both for the past few months and have noticed great results from them!

but again, supplements are supplements and you will see even more greater results with a tight diet.

Cheers.

SuppSpy 06-13-2012 03:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jonni225 (Post 92801)
Yeah man I'm at 13% right now and really struggling to get lower.... even with a good diet.



So what's your goal? How low would you like to go? Maybe a silly question and doesn't really answer your question, but have you tried a (really) low carb diet? I know you mentioned "good" diets, just trying to get more details.

ken85 08-05-2012 08:46 PM

Speaking of muscle pharm assult,

Do you find that it works well for you, does it match up to all the hype?

Does anybody know the cheapest place to get it from in Australia?

loganchristo 09-17-2012 03:59 AM

No. Fat loss depends on the total daily calorie intake


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 11:52 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.