Pure Vitargo Testing
Ok first I want to start off by giving some background on the product, for those of you who wanted to know more about it. (More information can be found at www.PureVitargo.com
Other supplements that I will be using during this time period are listed below
-ON's Whey Protien (whatever flavor)
My Training schedule over this time period can be found here which is typically updated every friday.
So I tried to do the vitargo shake with some chopped ice..........put the vitagro in my shaker and the chopped ice before the gym, post workout I went to go and have it and half of it was stuck to the side of the shaker, because some of the ice had melted (definatly should have seen this coming) very upsetting but it wasnt that bad eating it with a spoon lol, but I'm sure it wasnt nearly as effective. Still wanna try this stuff with ice cold water lol, its my 7/11 slurpie while I diet lol
What were your results thus far anyways??
I love the stuff 0311, it tastes amazing, and I feel pretty refreshed a couple of minutes later. I also feel like my muscles are "fuller" longer post workout than they would be normally. The only thing I dont like about the vitagro as of now, is the fact that I have to take a Vaniella shake 15 minutes later lol (tastes dont mix to well)
This week I decided to mix things up a little bit, and I threw in 10 grams of Glutamine with my Vitargo. The result was pretty good, I feel like I'm not nearly as sore the day after when I mix the two. I suggest everyone try it
So I took the Sat's today, this morning as I was wondering what type of food to bring for the breaks we have in between, and I was thinking what would be better than 2 scoops of Vitargo :) Then I reliezed that it might settle and stick to the bottom of my waterbottle, and I really didnt want to waste the stuff. Is there any way I can get around this? besides bringing in a shaker and start mixing it in the middle of the classroom (as in has anyone mixed the Vitargo and let it sit for an extended period of time, if so what was the result?)
Ok so today, I got lazy and forgot my Vitargo at home. I'm gunna be honest pretty bad move IMO. I was looking forward to it too after todays arm day, was very tired after, and I usually depend on the Vitargo to pick me up after I workout since whey doesnt exactly cut it. I'm going to try and find a way to be able to afford this stuff when I run out of my current supply. Definatly a good product
Still getting very nice results with my Vitargo, I let my brother try one serving after his workout, and he agrees that Vitargo is pretty kickass.
The product is especially good now during the hotter months, when I'm completely drained out of energy due to workingout in a gym with no central air and lack of windows. Help give me a jumpstart after my workouts, which is more than welcome.
Thats torture 0311 lol, I workout at night so I just go home eat and go to bed so if I do forget it its not like I have a full day ahead of me. But If I were to workout in the mornings after a leg day with 20 rep sets for squats and didn't have the vitargo it would be a problem
Well its offically been a while since I've used the vitargo.
What have I noticed post workout while not using the Vitargo?
- Not nearly as energetic post workout
- I don't stay full (muscle pump) as long
- I miss the taste, and how refreshing it was
What have I noticed as far as recovery while on?
- Well as I stated before, I feel as if I didn't really work out after I take the Vitargo post workout. Almost immediatly my energy levels are restored, and I feel like 100 bucks. Feeling good post workout is almost essential to the success of my performance both inside and outside of bodybuilding, I relied on the Vitargo to make sure I wasn't tired post workout which helped me go home and do school work. Without that extra boost it would have been harder because I would have been tired
- I feel that Vitargo is definatly superior to other forms of post workout shakes. It can be used as a stand alone product for recovery, but could also serve as a "Shuttle" for other supplements into the muscles. Supplements that need to be taken post workout (Creatine, Glutamine, Amino Acids, Etc.)
Would I recommend Vitargo to others?
- Already have, by handing out those posters they sent me with the product, also have given that site where to purchase to a few friends of mine. As you can see I don't only use the product myself, I feel its good enough to recommend to people I know.
Will I buy Vitargo again?
- In a second, without a doubt. As soon as I get my funds in order as far as my supplement budget, I will mostly likely purchase more.
Is Vitargo worth the $$?
- I say absolutly, it's a great product. In the market today theres a lot of products that I would consider as useful as horsecrap. There are a few products that I really rely on year round, and Vitargo has earned its place on that list. I could definatly agree on classifing it as an essential product to a proper supplement regiment.
Overall this is an outstanding product. No B.S. advertising offering you results that never come. Pure Vitargo was MORE than truthful in their advertisement. Amazing supplement hands down. Thank you as well for allowing me to try the product both the people at Pure Vitargo and Sleazy.
|All times are GMT -8. The time now is 03:38 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.