I've been taking a Thermogenic supplement called Metabolift on and off.... I've got a few concerns and questions that I hope people here can help me with.
Keep in mind I recently decided to increase my diet in hopes of bulking up.
1. Should I stop taking a thermogenic for fatloss all-together while bulking?
2. Will taking it while trying to bulk hinder my progress in gaining muscle? or will it make my bulking a little more "cleaner"?
3. I think Metabolift has has appetite supressors in it that have been making it harder for me to pack food in my stomach. I take them starting in the morning and when I drink a protein shake about an hour later I feel like im gonna hurl because of the appetite suppressors. That being said... Is there a good fat burning supplement on the market that dosnt have the appetite suppressors?
4. Since I believe that caffine is the active fat burning ingredient in these supplements...Should I just take caffene straight up?
Any advice would be appreciated.
have you tried the organic fat burner called "reorganize diet and cardio"? :) or have you tried that and for sure need a supplement for fat loss?
No, you don't need to take it. A diet pill won't make your diet "cleaner". You can make your diet "cleaner by eating "cleaner".
^^^ what they said...
4. It's up to you...caffeine by itself doesn't constitute a thermogenic, so you would be losing that effect.
I agree with what everyone has said, you wont see many benificial effects from a fatburner like this while bulking. Just keep your diet clean, and that will be the most significant thing you can do. Save the burner for after your bulk, if you even need it then.
|All times are GMT -8. The time now is 12:22 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.