hellp pass test
I bought NASM certificate by mistake which costs around $700 dollars; however, I didnít know there was a test involved in it but I already paid. I did most of the test and I called them and asked for a refund the replied by saying that you MUST take the test and that they canít give the money back. Is there anyone that can help me out with the parts of the test that I am having difficulties on. Thanks
Model your routines after this example:
MONDAY -BACK & CHEST
Bench Press 3 sets of 8 reps
Pulldowns 3 sets of 8 reps
Leg Extension 3 sets of 8 reps
Diets are like this model:
Breakfast - 7am: Eggs, Toast, Juice
Lunch - 12 noon:
Dinner - 5pm
1. Design a routine for a forty-year-old woman whose goal is to lose 20 pounds of fat
without "getting too big." What will you do to help her lose the weight without adding
bulk? Include routines, sets, reps, exercises, diet and supplements you recommend. How
many days per week should she train? Note that you cannot include a low rep, multiple set,
bodybuilding-split routine as your answer. Explain your reasons for making these
2. Design a routine for a twenty-year-old man whose goal is to gain weight and build muscle
mass. Include routines, sets, reps, exercises, diet and supplements you recommend. How
many days per week should he train? Explain your reasons for making these
3. Design a routine for a thirty-year-old man whose goal to tone up without over training or
exerting. Include routines, sets, reps, exercises and diet and supplements you recommend.
How many days each week should he train? Note that you cannot include a bodybuildingsplit routine as your answer. Explain your reasons for making these recommendations.
you can do it,trust me.don't sell yourself short.i gave my brother the idea to try I.S.S.A.,he got the course,studied his balls off(and he ain't a rocket scientist0passed all his test and now works for NYSC as one of their top trainers.another month and i'll have the money to do it too.it can be done.just apply yourself.
there're things on some of these boards i don't get right away but keep askin questions no matter who wants to be sarcastic and make you feel stupid.read out of the books also.that'll help.995 of the stuff in those books are old outdated shit anyhow.you can do it bro.don't let "them" win.never...
Hello Ijjz, Your routine is putty well and I think by following this one routine any one will be fit and strong... Thanks for sharing that one post with us...
who can help me about this,my english skills not good
Place an "x" next to the correct multiple choice answer.
1. What should you have each client do before starting training?
1. Fill out a health questionnaire and waiver x
2. Fill out a personal training questionnaire
3. Sign the Ten Commandments of Personal Training
4. All of the above
2. To set up your business what do you need to get at the county clerk's office:
3. The V-shaped muscles of the back are:
1. Pectorals major and minor
3. Latisimus Dorsi
4. The chest muscles are the:
2. Teres major and minor
4. Pectorals major and minor
5. The deltoids:
1. Raise the arm
2. Pull the arm down to the side
3. Curl the forearm up
4. Draw the rib cage to the hips
6. To stand on tiptoe the muscles used are the____________.
7. Muscles always ________ to cause motion.
1. Push on levers
2. Pull on levers
8. What are the three basic muscle fiber types?
1. Fast, medium, slow
2. Super, supercilious, noncilius
3. Cornea, patella fumorate
4. Sharp, medium, dull
9. A weight loss routine should be__________.
1. High intensity
2. Low volume
3. High volume
4. None of the above
10. High volume training increases the number and size of___________.
11. The stationary bike, elliptical trainer and treadmill are better choices than the
stair climber is because they are_______________.
1. High intensity
2. Low intensity
12. Clients want to be _________during a training session.
3. listened to
4. cursed at
13. A trainer should find out the client's ____________history before training him
14. Fast twitch muscles are trained with ________weight.
3. Both of the above
4. None of the above
15. Volume, when applied to training, means___________.
16. For losing fat which is the best method?
2. Diet and exercise
17. The best response to training comes from___________.
1. Using the same exercises all the time
2. Using different exercises every workout
3. Using only machines
4. Using only free weights
18. When taking someone's pulse you should never use the_______.
19. Sugar causes a rise in blood_____________.
20. To build muscle clients should eat more ___________.
21. Before touching a client, a trainer must get ___________.
1. A lawyer
2. their phone number
22. A personal trainer must never ___________.
1. help a client
2. ask for referrals
3. discuss steroids with clients
4. schedule appointments
23. A personal trainer is a ___________.
1. fitness technician
2. emergency medical technician
4. medical doctor
please help me
please help me
Hi, can tell me what is the answer? I just took this course too. A cert will help me enhance my career fitness industry. Hope you can help.
|All times are GMT -8. The time now is 12:46 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.