|Training discussion on Tips, how to build a bigger chest, within the Bodybuilding Forum; Here are listed few important principles what you need to know in order to build complete huge chest with a ...|
| ||LinkBack||Thread Tools||Display Modes|
|11-22-2007, 08:35 AM||#1|
| Petri-81 |
Rank: New Member
Join Date: Nov 2007
Tips, how to build a bigger chest
Here are listed few important principles what you need to know in order to build complete huge chest with a good definition!
- Train chest with a variety of exercises, by keeping the main stress on heavy pressing movements.
0311: You do NOT need variety to "assault" your muscles with tons of needless angles. Pick one or two and put your effort into those. Or you could do what he says.. Grab 8-20 different exercises and do them until you get blue in the face and end up with 25 lb presses after an hour LMAO!
- Use different angles and grip width on pressing movements to build overall mass to your chest.
0311: Why? If I said that the entire chest gets fully activated with flat presses, I'd be correct. Again, this advice sucks -> ie. there is no "upper-inner-lower-outer" chest.
- By changing the chest workouts regularly, you avoid the adabtation. I use to train my chest differently every week!
Damn, I wish I could force myself to do that!.. Then again, I prefer a little thing called "progression"..
- Include barbell and dumbbell exercises in every chest workout.
Do whatever you want so long as you're PROGRESSIVE!
- Use special techiques if possible. Top 3 special techniques for me are, supersets, drop sets, rest and pause!
0311: And they certainly aren't necessary whatsoever for growth. And especially unnecessary for anyone ranging from beginner to intermediate..
- Keep your chest workouts short as possible by keeping the intensity high.
0311: You are now 1 out of 6.
- Big chest muscles are made from variety of compound movements with free weights that put a maximum stress to your upper body!
0311: All together now: DUH!
- Use both full range motion exercises and limited range of motion exercises to add extra stimulation to your chest.
0311: That depends on what you're doing. Definately not a "one size fits all" like you tote that to be.
- Train your suppertive muscles as well, for example rotator cuff exercises in your warm up.
0311: Doesn't matter when you do them so long as you do them!
- Stretch your muscle properly before and after your workouts. Stretching really do have an effect on building huge chest.
0311: Define stretch. If you're stretching to vigorously PREworkout, there's a plethora of studies that show that you actually LOSE strength following stretching.
Okay man, I'm erasing the last bit since I'm getting bored with this.
Learn more from the fitness expert Sean Nalewanyj,
How's bout you learn from 0311, the moderator here.. Spamming is NOT tolerated, and you've now been served... And YES, this was spam since you took the time to highlight his name, what he's selling, and his website.
Last edited by Darkhorse; 11-22-2007 at 09:21 PM..
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|