- Bodybuilding Forum - Bodybuilding Forum (
-   Anabolics (
-   -   Pinnacle Location (

deadman 09-01-2005 07:35 AM

Pinnacle Location
1 Attachment(s)
Any Body Knows Where Can I Get This Bottle Of Pinnacle Work It Out 102 ???

Frontline 09-01-2005 08:34 AM

Is it called "Work It Out" or "Work it"? If its called "Work It" then I think that bottle is "Formula 102 Body Sculpting Accelerator (Anabolic Activator)" and you have to buy the Pinnacle "Work It" supplement package to get it. There are alot of places online that sell the kit.

deadman 09-01-2005 11:42 AM

Thank you !!!
I got this bottle from my personal trainer in march, but you are right, this supplement is not sold separately !!
Any body knows some secondary effects of this package ??

All times are GMT -8. The time now is 08:03 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.