Bodybuilding.net - Bodybuilding Forum

Bodybuilding.net - Bodybuilding Forum (https://www.bodybuilding.net/)
-   Anabolics (https://www.bodybuilding.net/anabolics/)
-   -   Help me please!!! (https://www.bodybuilding.net/anabolics/help-me-please-13098.html)

cr3beast 08-03-2009 07:39 PM

Help me please!!!

Hey guys,
I am 22 -6'1 -145lbs...I know, don't bash me too hard. I have some medical issues that have caused my legs to become extremely weak and to atrophy, which is the main reason I am so lightweight. I talked to several doctors about anabolics for strength gain in my legs, they have been getting weaker over time and as a result I now use a cane. I finally found a doc willing to help, he asked what exactly I am looking for so I told him I would research it and get back to him. I was looking at the following - Anadrol 50, HGH, and Androgel(or any other type of testosterone, suggestions welcomed). Does that seem like a logical stack? I need 2 things- 1. Extreme strength boost, so that I can work my legs and get them where they need to be. 2. Size, given all the atrophy I need something to get my legs to a somewhat normal size. I figure with strength and working out I will increase in size, but I need something that will work, and work fast.
Thanks for any help!

mad matt 08-04-2009 02:48 AM

Lol if you have the help of a doctor then dont be asking us what to take, ask him for his advice. I suspect you have diet issues...

mad matt 08-04-2009 02:51 AM

Just to add to the above, taking steroids at your age can lead to other promblems such as damage to your growth plates and HPTA...

cr3beast 08-04-2009 09:40 AM

My doc said he doesn't normally prescribe this stuff, he doesn't know what to go with. Its odd i know, but that's the US for ya. haha. Also, nah, my diet is fine, I had a spine injury which has caused some nerve issues. I have had my nerves tested and the ones I need are working, but some are weak. My growth plates are sealed, I had them checked about 2 years ago. I appreciate the concern but I have no other option, nothing else works and I am getting noticeably weaker every month.

Pitysister 08-04-2009 01:40 PM

does your training suck?

cr3beast 08-04-2009 02:42 PM

No, no it doesn't. I work hard, and often. I am getting stronger everywhere but my legs, which are getting weaker. I just need to know if anadrol 50 with hgh and some test will combine well to give me added strength so I can get over this hump and move in the right direction.

mad matt 08-04-2009 03:07 PM

I guess someone from the States should answer this one then lol...

cr3beast 08-04-2009 03:32 PM

haha, yeah maybe. In England you can get just about anything can't ya? This is such bullshit. I hate the FDA and DEA, worthless assholes. haha. Anywho, I talked to an Endocrinologist today, they said they would ask around and suggest something for me. I let them know what I am looking at and they said they would let me know if it would be best to try. I'll post an update and let y'all know what I end up using and how it works out.

mad matt 08-04-2009 03:42 PM

If you do decided to get something let me know first lol.

You need to look at somethink like testosterone or hgh, and thats it....

I would still like to see your diet??

Ross86 08-04-2009 05:03 PM

If you're getting stronger everywhere except for your legs and you're not afflicted with something that is causing problems specifically to your lower body, then your training and/or diet is not optimized. It's like saying that your right arm is getting stronger than your left arm.