I am 33 year old and i have never ever worked out in my life. I weight 164LB, Height 5'10 and some belly fat if i wear a medium T-Shirt which is pretty much visible to anyone. I was addicted to coke & junk food, fried food, cheeseburgers, nuts, etc you name it i did it. I am always surprised that even though with all the junk food & eating outside every day i still weigh very less.
Starting of this year i decided to work out. I have a normal 8 - 5 job which requires mostly sitting on my chair without any physical activity. At my lunch break i go to the gym and work out for 1 hour every day for 5 days a week which includes
Day1) Chest & Back
Day 2) biceps & tripeps
Day 3) shoulders, legs, abs,
Day4) Chest & Back
Day 5) Biceps & Triceps
I run 1 mile every day in the gym also.I have also started drinking a lot of water and vitamin C juices. 25LBS weight + 35LBS bar for my bench bress. With dumbbells i use 30 LB flat with 6 / 7 reps of 3 sets.
My daily diet is in the morning
1) breakfast 3 egg whites, 1 small glass banana & Starwberry milkshake, 2 white bread, small cup of tea
2) All afternoon before workout just coffee, 1 bagel, couple of oranges & a little whey protein shake before working out.
3) After work out a full glass of protein shake, chicken with couple of bread for lunch
4) 6 clock egg sandwiches / ground beef burger
5) Dinner (Chicken / lentils / fish with bread)
My question to nutrition / fitness expert is that if what i am doing is correct or not ?. Do i need to increase my diet as per the information i provided earlier ?. I still have fat in my muscles but i have seen my biceps getting a little stronger & chest growing a little bit also.
My main goal is to get big & gain strong muscles. I have also replaced my supplement from Whey Isolate to Myotein.