- Bodybuilding Forum - Bodybuilding Forum (
-   Training (
-   -   Need Help (

tampam 07-07-2005 05:34 AM

Need Help
I started lifting weights at the age of 15 where i did alot of bench press and developed my upper frontal muscles, but now im 28 and have that "gorilla " look and feel that i lifted weights the wrong way. My question is, can i reduce the amount of muscle in this areas and how do i do it? I would really appreciate you guy's response and will wait anxiously for them. Thanks, William

sdf42450 07-07-2005 06:39 AM

just let it atrophy.

OR better idea... workout your back/legs to balance it out

hrdgain81 07-07-2005 08:13 AM

dont stop lifting chest, but dont up your wieghts anymore in that area. hit everything else hard, and let the rest of your body catch up.

WantingMuscle7 07-07-2005 08:42 AM

Work out the other areas and in time your body will balance out.

verbatimreturned 07-07-2005 02:18 PM

if u have a gorilla look lol like u said then try to work out your back as hard as possible...i made the same mistake as u did

Dr X 07-07-2005 03:30 PM

All those suggestions are great and I would agree but have you tried shaving?

WantingMuscle7 07-07-2005 03:55 PM

lol that was good Dr X or try waxing.

All times are GMT -8. The time now is 02:37 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.