Go Back   Bodybuilding.net - Bodybuilding Forum > >


Bonehead move on Fina Conv.



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 03-08-2005, 05:55 PM
Snachito's Avatar
Snachito Snachito is offline
Rank: Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Cardboard Box
Posts: 221
Send a message via Yahoo to Snachito
Default Bonehead move on Fina Conv.

This is my bonehead move of the week. I get home from work last night and decided I'm going to convert 1cart of Fina using the evaporation method. I put my pellets in 100ml of heet and wait for them to dissolve. Then once they are dissolved I use three coffe filters and a funnel to filter the solution. Once the solution is filtered it is put in a glass baking dish, and then I wait a week to let the alcohol evaporate, then harvest the Fina crystals. But, this time I put a paper towel on top of the baking dish with solution, I woke up this morning and the paper towel falls in and soaks up all the alcohol and the Fina! Now I have a paper towel filled with like 1gram and then some of Tren A. Any ideas on how I could get my Tren outta the PT? Or should I just scrap it?

I was just thinking maybe I can let the paper towel soak, in alcohol and maybe it will release the trapped Fina, in the paper towel fibers. But, I don't know if this sounds right.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 03-08-2005, 06:52 PM
sdf42450's Avatar
sdf42450 sdf42450 is offline
Rank: Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 425
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snachito
This is my bonehead move of the week. I get home from work last night and decided I'm going to convert 1cart of Fina using the evaporation method. I put my pellets in 100ml of heet and wait for them to dissolve. Then once they are dissolved I use three coffe filters and a funnel to filter the solution. Once the solution is filtered it is put in a glass baking dish, and then I wait a week to let the alcohol evaporate, then harvest the Fina crystals. But, this time I put a paper towel on top of the baking dish with solution, I woke up this morning and the paper towel falls in and soaks up all the alcohol and the Fina! Now I have a paper towel filled with like 1gram and then some of Tren A. Any ideas on how I could get my Tren outta the PT? Or should I just scrap it?

I was just thinking maybe I can let the paper towel soak, in alcohol and maybe it will release the trapped Fina, in the paper towel fibers. But, I don't know if this sounds right.

bwuwhahahaaaa!! nice move... yeah you should be able to soak the PT in alcohol and then give it a good squeeze to get as much out as possible then let it evap

once when i was making some tren i knocked over my vial on the bathroom counter... not 1x but 2x... the second b/c there was oil on everything and the vial slipped outta my hand. i sucked up as much of it as i could with a syringe and hsot it back into the vial. there was all KINDS of shit floating in there it was gross. i sterile filtered it, added a cc of BA and baked it and used it anyways lol. it was a good cycle
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 03-08-2005, 10:59 PM
Snachito's Avatar
Snachito Snachito is offline
Rank: Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Cardboard Box
Posts: 221
Send a message via Yahoo to Snachito
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdf42450
bwuwhahahaaaa!! nice move... yeah you should be able to soak the PT in alcohol and then give it a good squeeze to get as much out as possible then let it evap

once when i was making some tren i knocked over my vial on the bathroom counter... not 1x but 2x... the second b/c there was oil on everything and the vial slipped outta my hand. i sucked up as much of it as i could with a syringe and hsot it back into the vial. there was all KINDS of shit floating in there it was gross. i sterile filtered it, added a cc of BA and baked it and used it anyways lol. it was a good cycle
LOL! I put it in alcohol and squeezed the crap out of it and it looks like I got most of it out. I was thinking of doing all kinds of things before scrapping it. I paid good money for that cart, I'm not about to give up on it that easy.

I was going to do that same as you LOL! I didn't care if there was a piece of PT in there I'm using this damn thing!
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 03-18-2005, 07:56 PM
GuardDog's Avatar
GuardDog GuardDog is offline
Rank: Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 343
Default

holy crap this is funny.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 04-17-2005, 06:39 PM
WonderMonkey's Avatar
WonderMonkey WonderMonkey is offline
Rank: Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 167
Send a message via AIM to WonderMonkey
Default

Can you ingest it? Meaning what if you ate the paper towel where the stuff was?
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 04-17-2005, 07:26 PM
Dr X's Avatar
Dr X Dr X is offline
Rank: Lightweight
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: in the deep recesses of your mind
Posts: 1,094
Default

Isn't this how paperdrol got started?
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 04-17-2005, 07:30 PM
WonderMonkey's Avatar
WonderMonkey WonderMonkey is offline
Rank: Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 167
Send a message via AIM to WonderMonkey
Default

*crickets chirping*
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 04-18-2005, 04:07 AM
GuardDog's Avatar
GuardDog GuardDog is offline
Rank: Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 343
Default

So what's the deal Snach? Did you scrap it or retry it?
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 04-18-2005, 08:47 AM
Snachito's Avatar
Snachito Snachito is offline
Rank: Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Cardboard Box
Posts: 221
Send a message via Yahoo to Snachito
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuardDog
So what's the deal Snach? Did you scrap it or retry it?
What I did was soak the paper towel in alcohol and I wrung it out back into the baking dish. Once there I let it sit and let the alcohol evaporate. Once the alcohol evaporates I scrape all the crystals and put them in a container. Then from there I'll use a certain ration BA/BB and grapseed oil, put it in the oven, then filter it and voila!
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 04-18-2005, 05:34 PM
GuardDog's Avatar
GuardDog GuardDog is offline
Rank: Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 343
Default

Cool.
Reply With Quote
Reply

  Bodybuilding.net - Bodybuilding Forum > >


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes



 



All times are GMT -8. The time now is 02:28 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.