ALright, whats happenin my friends, I was hoping for expierenced and educated help on this one.
I know you are supposed to aspirate before you push the plunger...but lets say you accidently forgot to aspirate since you were all siked up for your first injection,
* how would you know if you injected into a vein?
* would an oil embolism happen immediately or after a few hours?
* how long would it take for an infection to appear if you were using dirty UGL gear?
* when you push air into the vial upside down do you push the air from the syringe into the oil? or into the space of air above the oil?
* is it supposed to be hard to push the gear through a 23 gauge needle into your glute?
* what is this cough and funny taste from that i hear people say they get when they use certain gear?
* and lastly the dumb Q: when using a 10ml vial of test e 200MG, 1cc in your pin = 200MG? so how would you try and get 250MG in one shot? when your goal is 500MG a week?
These are Q's I cant find much info on when i search forums and google info...