Human Growth Hormone is the most abundant hormone produced by the pituitary gland. This gland is located in the center of the brain. HGH is a very complex hormone because it is made up of 191 amino acids
- making it fairly large for a hormone. In fact, it is the largest protein created by the pituitary gland.
Steroids are a different entity altogether. I'm sure I don't need to elaborate.
IGF-1 can increase protein synthesis. However, the effect depends on the presence of the growth hormone. The duo of hormones (HGH and IGF-1), productively increases protein synthesis. The effect of protein synthesis can drastically increase lean body mass.
The Benefits of HGH:
Firmer, tighter and supple skin
- HGH restores the thickness and elasticity in the skin. Deeper wrinkles recede as the face transforms in contour.
An increase in lean body mass
- The body's configuration and fat composition are improved within 2 months by HGH.
Mental astuteness and memory power
- The nervous system and the brain are comprised of cells called neurons. Although they are permanent, they never re-grow. HGH can activate the repair and rejuvenation of neurons. Memory, learning and intelligence depend on adequate supplies of HGH; therefore, it affects the proteins produced in the brain for storing our memories.
- HGH activates a cellular defense force called protease inhibitors, which prevent free radicals from doing their damaging work.
Enhanced energy levels
- HGH has an anti-depressive action on the brain and an intense effect in increasing energy and a sense of well-being.
Fat reducer without exercise
- HGH fires up the metabolism to former highs. First, it reduces the abdomen, hips, waist and thighs. And then, muscle mass is increased.
- HGH tremendously increases the effects of exercise and muscle building, muscle strength, endurance and energy.
- HGH users report that their body requires less sleep as a result of their overall energy level. HGH aids in balancing sleeping patterns.