don't know what to do. i want to lose fat so bad!!!! i just don't know how to go about it...i've tried working out [jogging, situps, push ups, jumping jacks] which is very hard for me to stay motivated. never been to a gym because i feel like i am not able to afford for a gym plan. i don't even have any weights to call my own. i'm a couch potato basically. i eat the usual 3 meals a day, but very very BIG meals! all junk food [soda, meat, rice, and more meat ONLY] i do not snack at all nor do i even drink water/milk. can't help resist FOOD whatsoever!!! i'm very inactive and feel UNHEALTHY. i have a BELLY the size of king kong and stretch marks galore which sucks -_-
Ok, you obviously know what your problem is but you said it yourself that your not dedicated and can't stick with anything.
1) Being a couch potato is going to get you anywhere.. you need to get off your ass and become active.
2) Eating 3 Big Meals a day is the wrong way to go about losing weight, split it into 6 or so smaller meals to keep your metabolism up and eat every 3 hrs or so.
3) No junk food, you already know its bad for you so you need to make better healthier decisions. Check the nutrition stickies for examples of healthy foods.
4) If you start eating healthy foods you can EAT MORE of the food and still consume less calories, its going to require a lifestyle change.
5) Your going to have to do some sort of cardio, find something you like and can stick with it. Start off slowly and gradually increase your activity level. Situps, pushups aren't going to get you to your goal.
6) Keep track of what you ACTUALLY consume, sign up for a site like FitDay.com and input your food totals each day for a week or so. This will give you a good idea of how many calories you actually consume and you can start to slowly cut them down from there.
We can only give you general advice, its up to you to make the lifestyle changes in order to accomplish your goals. The sooner you get started on it the easier its going to be for you.