Hi, my name is Tristan. I am trying to look as good as I can by August.
Here's me trying to explain my situation:
I look like I have a "Beer Gut" So I'm over weight, but not obese. My legs are the most muscular part of my body thus far. My back is the most out of shape part of my body (in my eyes). My real goal is to get as big as possible, but I know that can't happen by August.
Here's a plan I came up with until I can take a more professional approach..
Monday thru Friday:
- "stretches, push ups, and sit up" warm up.
- Then 2 hour run on the elliptical.
- Then an hour swim in a pool.
- Then another 2 hour run on the elliptical.
Time: About 6:00pm-7:30pm
- Then around 6pm I do weight work outs. I have a Gold's Gym "XRS 30", and a 30.lbs kettlebell. (I do plan to expand my home gym). The workouts vary from day to day, each day focusing on certain body parts.
- I go out to a 2 mile track, running to the end and back.
Time (length): 1:10.
Any advice, info, question, etc. Are very much welcome