Go Back   Bodybuilding.net - Bodybuilding Forum > >


i forgot to do this



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 11-01-2008, 09:31 AM
john917v john917v is offline
Rank: Bantamweight
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 604
Default

Welcome. And way to go. You may not see the progress, but the numbers don't lie. What kind of car(s) do you have?
__________________
Bench: 275Lbx1
A2G hacksquat: 550
(9-9-09)-Deadlift-425Lbx1!!da
Eat big, Lift big, Get big!

Myspace.com/john_917
-Hit me up!!
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 11-01-2008, 10:42 AM
EricT EricT is offline
Rank: Heavyweight
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 6,314
Default

Welcome.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 11-01-2008, 12:41 PM
mad matt mad matt is offline
Rank: Bantamweight
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Behind you WWhahahaha
Posts: 594
Default

Welcome, I drive an audi rs4, not sure if you have them overthere?
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 11-01-2008, 03:20 PM
Zac Zac is offline
Rank: New Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 28
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by john917v View Post
Welcome. And way to go. You may not see the progress, but the numbers don't lie. What kind of car(s) do you have?
well i have had 2 civic's, a boosted ford probe (originaly boosted from the factory) that i rebuilt to handel 25(ish)psi, and now i have 03 mitsu Evo VIII. its a very fun car...but not much done to it yet. i still have to figure out what i want to do with it, whether it be road racing, 1/4 mile...w/e.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mad matt View Post
Welcome, I drive an audi rs4, not sure if you have them overthere?
very nice car sir!, i have seen a few around here, not very many.

but theres an rs6 at my work that a guy in my office owns.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 11-12-2008, 08:58 AM
JayZ0rbot JayZ0rbot is offline
Rank: New Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: MA
Posts: 3
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zac View Post
well i have had 2 civic's, a boosted ford probe (originaly boosted from the factory) that i rebuilt to handel 25(ish)psi, and now i have 03 mitsu Evo VIII. its a very fun car...but not much done to it yet. i still have to figure out what i want to do with it, whether it be road racing, 1/4 mile...w/e.



very nice car sir!, i have seen a few around here, not very many.

but theres an rs6 at my work that a guy in my office owns.

we pretty much the same hobbies. I use to drive a srt-4, now i have a swapped 2.5rs road racing is where its at!
Reply With Quote
Reply

  Bodybuilding.net - Bodybuilding Forum > >


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes



 



All times are GMT -8. The time now is 06:02 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.