Go Back   Bodybuilding.net - Bodybuilding Forum > >


Other hobbies?



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #51  
Old 08-16-2008, 06:59 PM
Joker13's Avatar
Joker13 Joker13 is offline
Rank: Lightweight
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Somewhere in the USA
Posts: 1,184
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by UmmmPain View Post
No I don't go by the name Midnight Toker lol,


Got a 68 rs starting to get the paint and interior done. Still debating on the motor thinking about an LS6 then boosting it. Well see got the car from my grandpa for a pack of smokes lol I've had it for about 2 years now just starting to get some extra income to work on it. So hopefully next summer it'll be prowling the streets
You talking about a '68 Camaro? I had a '68 non stock Camaro w/ a 327/turbo350. One car I truely kick myself for selling
__________________
S.F.W's Joker Style
Not Based on D.C.

Exercise Directory
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.



To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Reply With Quote
  #52  
Old 08-16-2008, 11:47 PM
UmmmPain's Avatar
UmmmPain UmmmPain is offline
Rank: Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: california
Posts: 227
Default

How much did you sell it for? got any pictures? what mods?
Reply With Quote
  #53  
Old 08-17-2008, 12:14 AM
Shibboleth Shibboleth is offline
Rank: New Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 9
Default

I enjoy Fly Fishing. We have some of the best in the country just an hr away. I'm also a huge Fantasy Football fan and play in 5 leagues. I also read a lot.
Reply With Quote
  #54  
Old 08-17-2008, 05:53 AM
Joker13's Avatar
Joker13 Joker13 is offline
Rank: Lightweight
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Somewhere in the USA
Posts: 1,184
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by UmmmPain View Post
How much did you sell it for? got any pictures? what mods?
Sorry no pics, I bought it about 8 yrs ago or so and kept it for about 3 yrs aprx.

The body was straight,very little rust around the rear window and lower quarter panel.

I only made a few changes on it.
I lowered the front and rear, put on a RS or SS type of front lower spoiler, I cowl hood (sp?) and painted it flat black.

Cosmetically it looked good, but it needed some work..like both floor pans and all the seals around the windows replaced.

My stupid ass put it in the auto trader for about $2,700....sold it to the first person that called and had to remove the add cause ..no shit...the phone would not stop ringing.

Someday I would like to do a full on project woth my boy
Reply With Quote
  #55  
Old 08-17-2008, 09:38 AM
john917v john917v is offline
Rank: Bantamweight
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 604
Default

You gotta do what you gotta do, man. I know the feeling. I got rid of my favorite gun, and got a crappier trade :( I've heard the 327s can be some mean, stout little mice! The camel-hump heads are very popular, especially among the hotrodder guys.
__________________
Bench: 275Lbx1
A2G hacksquat: 550
(9-9-09)-Deadlift-425Lbx1!!da
Eat big, Lift big, Get big!

Myspace.com/john_917
-Hit me up!!
Reply With Quote
  #56  
Old 08-17-2008, 09:53 AM
Ross86's Avatar
Ross86 Ross86 is offline
Rank: Light Heavyweight
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: NC
Posts: 3,268
Send a message via AIM to Ross86
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shibboleth View Post
I enjoy Fly Fishing. We have some of the best in the country just an hr away. I'm also a huge Fantasy Football fan and play in 5 leagues. I also read a lot.
Fly fishing is where it's at! That's been my thing for the past couple of years. Got into tying also. It's a great sport.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Reply With Quote
  #57  
Old 08-17-2008, 10:51 AM
john917v john917v is offline
Rank: Bantamweight
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 604
Default

I haven't been fishing in a good while. I'd like to try bow-fishing, and flounder-gigging though! Crab-catching-the kind with a basket on string, and bait inside is fun!
Reply With Quote
  #58  
Old 08-17-2008, 09:22 PM
UmmmPain's Avatar
UmmmPain UmmmPain is offline
Rank: Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: california
Posts: 227
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joker13 View Post
Sorry no pics, I bought it about 8 yrs ago or so and kept it for about 3 yrs aprx.

The body was straight,very little rust around the rear window and lower quarter panel.

I only made a few changes on it.
I lowered the front and rear, put on a RS or SS type of front lower spoiler, I cowl hood (sp?) and painted it flat black.

Cosmetically it looked good, but it needed some work..like both floor pans and all the seals around the windows replaced.

My stupid ass put it in the auto trader for about $2,700....sold it to the first person that called and had to remove the add cause ..no shit...the phone would not stop ringing.

Someday I would like to do a full on project woth my boy
oh my 2,700 lol, its alright my grandpa gave it to me for a pack of smokes. It'll diffidently keep you and your son busy and a hell of a car when its done I bet. This just makes me wanna get that motor right away
__________________
GAINsters Paradise
Reply With Quote
  #59  
Old 08-17-2008, 10:31 PM
Shibboleth Shibboleth is offline
Rank: New Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 9
Default

Ya i have been tying my own for about a year and a half. Here in Colorado we have plenty of great streams to hit. and i live pretty much in the middle of some of the best in the country.
Reply With Quote
  #60  
Old 08-18-2008, 05:05 PM
FadeToBright's Avatar
FadeToBright FadeToBright is offline
Rank: New Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 6
Default

Computers, video games, comic books, my girlfriend.
Reply With Quote
Reply

  Bodybuilding.net - Bodybuilding Forum > >


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes



 



All times are GMT -8. The time now is 12:50 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.