Go Back   Bodybuilding.net - Bodybuilding Forum > >


please read i need some advice on getting girl's



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 08-14-2007, 03:06 PM
TRAVIS DOLLY's Avatar
TRAVIS DOLLY TRAVIS DOLLY is offline
Rank: Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: N.O.Y.B
Posts: 69
Talking please read i need some advice on getting girl's

ok if you guy's can give me so good advice/tips on getting girl's ,i'll leave this website ,and i never post another topic on here again.

but you goota help me first. i'm gonna list some thing's that cause me to be scared around girl's ,and you guy's tell me what to do about them ,but please leave serious answers.

1.i have messed up teeth ,and im afraid to talk to girls. i can't afford the dentist.
2. i lisp when i talk.
3. im always nervous.
4.i have pimples.i've tryed everthing to get rid of them.
5.i alway's worry the girl wont talk to me ,whenever i say something to her.
6. i'm afraid the girl i like won't like me back.
7. i'm afraid if do get a girlfriend ,i won't be able to buy her anything ,because i no money.
8.i live in a trailor ,and i'm afraid the girl will think i'm trash.
please leave serious answer's on what i should do about these problems
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 08-14-2007, 03:08 PM
TRAVIS DOLLY's Avatar
TRAVIS DOLLY TRAVIS DOLLY is offline
Rank: Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: N.O.Y.B
Posts: 69
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRAVIS DOLLY View Post
ok if you guy's can give me so good advice/tips on getting girl's ,i'll leave this website ,and i never post another topic on here again.

but you goota help me first. i'm gonna list some thing's that cause me to be scared around girl's ,and you guy's tell me what to do about them ,but please leave serious answers.

1.i have messed up teeth ,and im afraid to talk to girls. i can't afford the dentist.
2. i lisp when i talk.
3. im always nervous.
4.i have pimples.i've tryed everthing to get rid of them.
5.i alway's worry the girl wont talk to me ,whenever i say something to her.
6. i'm afraid the girl i like won't like me back.
7. i'm afraid if do get a girlfriend ,i won't be able to buy her anything ,because i no money.
8.i live in a trailor ,and i'm afraid the girl will think i'm trash.
please leave serious answer's on what i should do about these problems
plus i think i'm ugly. here's a picture of my face.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg m_dbb19aff9f9bd52e1cd8085e2ec95b35.jpg (1.5 KB, 37 views)
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 08-14-2007, 03:45 PM
UmmmPain's Avatar
UmmmPain UmmmPain is offline
Rank: Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: california
Posts: 227
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRAVIS DOLLY View Post
ok if you guy's can give me so good advice/tips on getting girl's ,i'll leave this website ,and i never post another topic on here again.

but you goota help me first. i'm gonna list some thing's that cause me to be scared around girl's ,and you guy's tell me what to do about them ,but please leave serious answers.

1.i have messed up teeth ,and im afraid to talk to girls. i can't afford the dentist.
2. i lisp when i talk.
3. im always nervous.
4.i have pimples.i've tryed everthing to get rid of them.
5.i alway's worry the girl wont talk to me ,whenever i say something to her.
6. i'm afraid the girl i like won't like me back.
7. i'm afraid if do get a girlfriend ,i won't be able to buy her anything ,because i no money.
8.i live in a trailor ,and i'm afraid the girl will think i'm trash.
please leave serious answer's on what i should do about these problems

1. insurance or medical?
2. if she can't accept you for who you are then she's not the one for you. besides i have a friend that has a lisp and he gets girls i mean top notch girls, you'll be fine
3. your not the only one. it also means your not a cocky fool but confadance is always good.
4. your human.
5. be yourself and talk about anything i talk about favorite colors, cereal, shopping pets and etc. ANYTHING don't be a perv
6. gotta give it time
7. if the girl wants you for just your money shes a gold digger and isn't the one for you. but spending money on your girl is nice but isn't a MUST.
8. i'm not wealthy but i'm going to school trying to be wealthy. its all about trying and picking paths for your future bro. i've been in some shit in my past and did the street thing. but i picked another path and stayed posative. so just pick yourself up and push yourself harder
__________________
GAINsters Paradise
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 08-14-2007, 03:48 PM
TRAVIS DOLLY's Avatar
TRAVIS DOLLY TRAVIS DOLLY is offline
Rank: Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: N.O.Y.B
Posts: 69
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by UmmmPain View Post
1. insurance or medical?
2. if she can't accept you for who you are then she's not the one for you. besides i have a friend that has a lisp and he gets girls i mean top notch girls, you'll be fine
3. your not the only one. it also means your not a cocky fool but confadance is always good.
4. your human.
5. be yourself and talk about anything i talk about favorite colors, cereal, shopping pets and etc. ANYTHING don't be a perv
6. gotta give it time
7. if the girl wants you for just your money shes a gold digger and isn't the one for you. but spending money on your girl is nice but isn't a MUST.
8. i'm not wealthy but i'm going to school trying to be wealthy. its all about trying and picking paths for your future bro. i've been in some shit in my past and did the street thing. but i picked another path and stayed posative. so just pick yourself up and push yourself harder
ok thank's
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 08-14-2007, 03:52 PM
UmmmPain's Avatar
UmmmPain UmmmPain is offline
Rank: Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: california
Posts: 227
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRAVIS DOLLY View Post
ok thank's
no problem... you've been posting about getting girls here. are you seriously wanting to find a girlfriend? or just a one night stand haha?
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 08-14-2007, 04:02 PM
Eddie0206 Eddie0206 is offline
Rank: Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Duluth, Minnesota
Posts: 260
Send a message via AIM to Eddie0206
Default

Get jacked and stop being a panzy
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 08-14-2007, 04:03 PM
TRAVIS DOLLY's Avatar
TRAVIS DOLLY TRAVIS DOLLY is offline
Rank: Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: N.O.Y.B
Posts: 69
Default

i really want a girl friend ,but it's hard for me. i never even had a hug from a girl ,and i'll be 17 next month.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 08-14-2007, 04:06 PM
TALO's Avatar
TALO TALO is offline
Rank: Light Heavyweight
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Alberta , Canada
Posts: 3,078
Default

Confidence, My Brotha....!!!
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 08-14-2007, 04:20 PM
triqqey's Avatar
triqqey triqqey is offline
Rank: Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Podunk, USA
Posts: 203
Default

I read that most of your points have to do with being "afraid" of anything to do with a girl.

IMHO it's just a mental thing. Go out into the trenches, my boy, and practice the basic approaching of women. It's man's curse that unless you look like Brad Pitt the man has to be the pursuer. It takes practice, but it's attainable the same way that you would only get into shape lifting weights and eating healthy instead of reading about it.

You would be surprised at what some girls will tolerate. I have a friend who is 4'5" tall who seems to always have a girlfriend. If he can do it, so can you!
__________________
"The iron never lies to you. You can walk outside and listen to all kinds of talk, get told that you're a god or a total bastard. The iron will always kick you the real deal. The iron is the great reference point, the all-knowing perspective giver. Always there like a beacon in the pitch black. I have found the iron to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends come and go, but 200 pounds is always 200 pounds."

-Henry Rollins
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 08-14-2007, 04:20 PM
UmmmPain's Avatar
UmmmPain UmmmPain is offline
Rank: Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: california
Posts: 227
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRAVIS DOLLY View Post
i really want a girl friend ,but it's hard for me. i never even had a hug from a girl ,and i'll be 17 next month.
are you friendly? or are you scared that you make yourself look mean? be friendly and if a girl looks into your eyes while she speaks to you that means you have her attention. also if you have girlfriends that are just "friends" starting talking to them at a different level. you can offer the hugs at times but don't be demanding just be natural.
Reply With Quote
Reply

  Bodybuilding.net - Bodybuilding Forum > >


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes



 



All times are GMT -8. The time now is 02:55 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.