As hrd, I'm doing Ultimate Diet 2.0 also but today is just a testing day for the first depletion workout. As a result of my schedule the workouts will actually be:
Sun/Mon for Depletion
Wed for Tension
Friday for Power
Update: Measurements and Pics.
This pics are after the tension workout:
Today is just a test for Sundays actual workout because I finished reading the book.
Meal 1 so far today is:
- Total calories I'll consume today is ~1400, 350 in 4 meals.
- 2 Eggs Sunny Side Up 120cal/2gf/20gc/4gp
- 1 Slice Multi Grain Bread 180cal/14f/1c/12p
- 2 Fish Oil pills 20cal/2f/0c/0p
I lifted heavy prior to this, this shits hard.
- Leg Press 3x15 270x15/340x15/340x15
- Leg Curl 3x15 70x15/80x15/80x15
- Chest Press 3x15 135x15/135x13/115x10 (BP sucks, I'm better /w DBs)
- Rows 3x15 90x15/90x15/90x12
- Lat Raise 3x15 10x15/10x15/10x15 (I felt the nausea now)
- Calf Raise 3x15 195x15/195x15/175x15
- Biceps Curl 2x15 20x15/25x15
- Pushdowns 2x15 80x15/100x15
After the lifts I did 20 minutes of incline walking on a treadmill.
Overall it was one of my hardest workouts ever because I never felt so fatigued. I might switch the bench press to flat dumb bells because my bar has always sucked, my max is about 205 while my DB max is 90s+. I might throw in goodmornings and abwork because I feel it lacks those.
- Tuna 210cal/2f/0c/42p
- Cup of milk 110cal/2.5f/12c/8p
- 3 Fish Oil 30cal/3f/0c/0p
Meal 4: Snack when back from my ER time
- Case Pro ~110cal/-/-/~25gp
- Soy Milk 100cal/4f/10c/6p
- Fish Oil 30cal/3f/0c/0p
- Peanuts 170cal/15f/5c/6p