I don't remember where i found these recipes but if I am craving carbs or bread I use these two recipes.
Focaccia- Style Flax Bread
2 cupes flax seed meal
1 tablespoon baking powder
1 teaspoon salt
1-2 tablespoons of splenda
5 beaten eggs
1/2 cup water
1/3 cup oil
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Prepare a pan (10x15 pan with sides works best) wth oiled parchment paper or a silicon mat.
1. Mix dry ingredients well.
2. Add wet to dry and combine well (I just add it to the dry bowl so i dont dirty two dishes because im lazy)
3. Let batter sit for 2-3 minutes to thicken up some (don't leave it too long though or it gets too thick and hard to spread)
4. Pour batter onto a baking sheet. It's going to tend to mound in the middle, so to get an even thickness you spread it away from the center somewhat, but not to the edge of the pan. It should look roughly like a rectangle. If you spread it all the way to the edge of the pan, it will work the same but will be thinner.
5. Bake for about 20 minutes, until it springs back when you touch the top and/or is visibly golden brown.
6. Cool and cut into whatever size slices you want.
2 eggs (I usually use one egg and 1/4 cup egg white substitute)
2 Tablespoons flax seed meal
2 Tablespoons heavy cream
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp cinnamon
Mix ingredients together, pour onto a griddle and cook like a pancake. Spread with SF jam or syrup.
This is one serving.