Go Back   Bodybuilding.net - Bodybuilding Forum > >


Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-02-2005, 05:46 PM
Snachito's Avatar
Snachito Snachito is offline
Rank: Member
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Cardboard Box
Posts: 221
Send a message via Yahoo to Snachito

Originally Posted by 0311
Alot of doctor's are cool when it comes to stuff like that. If I was to ever try a cycle of gear (which I won't) I'd definately enlist my doctor's help with certain aspects of it. Try and see if your parents can get a prescription, then you can pay the surcharge.
O311 has a good idea! If insurance can pay for it then why not.

Or There are alot of online doctors that are offering TRT, HGH, HRT services, for your parents. They just have to get some blood tests and then they will be assessed by a physician. Then the doctor decides the best dosage, length, etc. Just another option for your parents CD
Reply With Quote

  Bodybuilding.net - Bodybuilding Forum > >

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
Thread Tools
Display Modes


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 03:36 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.