A few days ago I had recieved the product in the mail and I have only used it once so far in this first post I hope to give everyone a little background information on the product, as well as some information on me. I hope to keep this journal as informative as possible.
Some quick info on me:
* Training experience:2 years
* Training Schedule/Protocol: as of now the cut diet found in my journal
* Cardio Schedule/Protocol:30 minutes post workout
* Short Term Goal:decrease bf%
* Long Term Goal: attain an good looking body thats both please to the eye and strong
* Supplement History:ON's whey protien, centrum multivitamin, flax oil, fish oil, cyclo z-mass, vitargo, creatine monohydrate, CEE, Ephedrine, Scorch by man, Amino Vital BCAA's, xtend
As stated I'm currently doing the cut diet more information on my training can be found in my training journal.
Some information on the product:
Primaforce Primal EAA™ is a scientific blend of Essential Amino Acids (EAA) containing a heavy dose of the amino acid L-Leucine. L-Leucine is touted in the science community as the “anabolic-trigger” of all the amino acids. Primal EAA is specifically formulated for “Workout Nutrition” to provide the ammo your body needs to promote lean mass gains and prevent catabolism (muscle loss).
Serving Size: 1 Scoops (18.18 grams)
Servings Per Container: 60
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value*
L-Leucine 4860 mg †
L-Valine 2160 mg †
L-Lysine HCL 2160 mg †
L-Phenylalanine 1836 mg †
L-Threonine 1296 mg †
L-Isoleucine 864 mg †
L-Histidine 702 mg †
L-Methionine 486 mg †
† Daily Value Not Established.
Heres a good place where you can purchase this product as well http://www.bulknutrition.com/?products_id=4943
With the help of my good buddy 0311 we have decided a good way to work this product into the cut diet would be to do the following. 1 scoop of Primal EAA with 1 scoop of BCAA's pre and during workout (as in start drinking before workout and drink through workout) and then 1-2 scoop post workout followed by whey protein. Before I started Primal EAA my routine would be just BCAA's during my workout and then whey protein after, I hope to be able to report any changes that I notice from adding the Primal EAA in.