I'm a classic endo, and I've struggled for a long time with trying to get lean. Here is what i've found to be most effect in dropping fat, and trying to keep muslce.
1. cardio - Hiit is by far the best thing for fat loss, hands down IMO. I've used different variations, and intervals, but what worked best for me was getting on an oval track, sprinting the straight aways, and jogging/walking the turns. Not to say that Hiit jump rope, or Hiit on the eliptical didnt work, just the track seemed to do the most for me. 2-3 times a week.
2. Diet - I've done many, and for me a CKD is worth the hassle. I drop bf very quickly on ketonic type diets, and I stick with them cause the carb ups are awesome. Once I get down to around 12% or so i would switch from a CKD to UD2, just because its more structured, and getting below 12% is hell for an endo.
3. Training - I've done the supersets, and the circuit training, and the drop sets, and everything else. What always ends up happening is this, I lose strength, it pisses me off, I go back to a 5x5 or 3x3. Or, I tell myself, your lifting is your cardio and then i just dont run. Keep your cardio and your lifting seperate, unless you specifically want strength endurance, then train for that. The only time I've ever lost fat without cardio is on a UD2, and that shit is worse then running hiit sprints for hours on end.
4. Cheats - make sure to plan atleast one good cheat meal a week. If your using a ketonic diet, plan it for you carb up day. This will keep you focused, and keep you on your diet.
5. Rebound - as you know being an endo, rebounding back is the worst thing ever. The key is to very gradually add calories back in, never make huge jumps. The same goes for carbs coming off a keto diet. I know it sucks.
Well thats what has worked for me in the past, and I'm going down this road again after bulking to 271 and getting to be a fat ass again, then an injury which made it worse, now I'm down to around 245, and slowly trimming up, my goal for now is 225, but I'm sure I'll get there and decide i want to be 215 ... it never ends.
I don't do this for my family, my friends, women, accolades, pride, or ego. I do it for me and no one else, its just part of who I am.