1.) u can do HIT cardio for as long as ur body can handle it. u may build up ur body's tolerance for this by increasing it slowly weekly or monthly.
2.) it depends upon ur goals and ur exercise selection. for some exercises u might need to have a higher rep count for safety reasons (such as single leg romanian deads. u would never want to do a 1RM test on those would u?) while on other exercises ur reps will vary as per ur goal.
3.) ur goal is to progress. ur "feelings" have little to nothing to do with those. to better answer this, what program are u on currently?
4.) cycle instead then....and do cardio (treadmill) slowly. u dont need to burn urself out on day 1. increase the difficulty gradually.
5.) no idea. im not a supp guy.
Originally Posted by SinisterSim
1. can i do HIIT cardio for lets say .. 15 minutes? I want to have better endurance.. oh and I can't avoid some fatty food cuz thats all my mom makes so I gotta work extra harder
2. I read on the posts that you should do the heaviest set the last (due to muscle memory) but I heard doing 12 reps with a light weight on your final set helps blood flow into the capillaries..
3. I'm not sure how many sets I should do for biceps, triceps and shoulders? I read in some post that people don't do more than 6 sets? If I do that few sets - I won't feel sore the next day and feel as though I didn't work hard the previous day
4. i have wide flat feet so my shins start hurting while I run..
5. Aside from the sodium, is drinking a V8 a day alright for my veggie consumption?