Good luck hrdgain and Sleazy. Ive been on the diet now for 2 months? The first 3 weeks are hard/different getting used to the diet, then I felt a lot better. Oh yeah, Sleazy, here is a site made by Mr. X with a breakdown of fat/pto. http://126.96.36.199/ckd/default.asp
. What dave said works too. SDF also said that If you increase the fats, you can increase protien.
Things ive noticed or woul make sure to do.
1. Good call on the veggies, definately need brocolli, asparagas mushrooms, onions. those are the ones I eat. I need to up my intake, sometimes I notice Ive gone 3 days without any veggies. Im changing that to at least once if not 2 times per day.
2. I use dextrose in my pst wo shakes,
3. Clen is OK, Ive tried it for 2 weeks, just make sure you have taurine for muscle cramps. I didnt see much better results than an ecy. I did like that the clen made more enregy for workouts. EC stacks will be sufficient and cheaper.
4. Results, yes, I like them. 220 down to 195 so far.
5. Weak workouts? yes and no. On the monday after sunday carbup, huge pumps. I feel gargantuan. A few workouts later in the week will need an extrqa push. Ive done back workouts, and had to leave the room because ther is no way I can do another set of pullups. Ive found that a little extra rest on reps can help if you need it. Walk around for 3-6 minutes, get gome water. Then get back to the heavy stuff. Just try to stay motivated.
6. Motivation. Keep to the diet and carbup. During the first 3 weeks I freaked out. I had som real dirty carb ups. " beer, its a carb right, Its saturday night, time to drink a case/get wasted" then go to olive garden, eat potatoes all day, make pankakes and rice. blah blah blah. So I would gain 10-13 pounds on my carb up day.
It may be from alcohol and overeatinf on sunday. I lost all the weight over the next week, but I would feel bloated. This only hapened for the first 3 weeks. I cut down on drinking and made cleaner carbups. I have read on other boards it is OK to fluctiate in weight diring the week. FYI.
7. Workout. Currently I am using DOGGCRAPS workout. I will switch to 0311's in a few weeks. Ive made good progress so far. Continue to go heavy on the weights. Try to increase the weight every week until you hit a plateu, then hit the muscle from another angle, and repeat.
8. Cardio. Everyone has an opinion. I know I need it. Ive tried running with my dog before. No way in hell I would keep up with him. I know even if I do circuit training, or lift heavy, it wont bring up my endurance for running up as much as running/elliptical/biking would. So I do it. I do cardio in the morning after I take in 25g of pro. It can be tough right after waking up. but itll get you ready for the day. get a good sweat on, then hit the showers.
9. OK, ill write for days on random items, Ill leave it here. Good luck.